house flea/spider bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house flea/spider bombing

anyone ever done it, im thinking of doing it tomorrow but am unsure of how many to use, i was thinking of doing something along the lines like this (the red spots indicating where i would place a bomb) or is that too many bombs?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Should be fine. I've done it for fleas in the past several times. Just shut the power down, set off the foggers and plan on being gone for about four hours or whatever it says on the can. vacuum real good when you get back and open all the windows to air it out. It works.

Comment

Does it leave a film or anything on stuff?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

From my experiences (years ago), yes. Just a good dusting/house cleaning will do the trick. A really good vacuum (as stated) is needed, too.

Comment

boric acid... will kill everything for a year and is safe around pets and kids
          first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
            boric acid... will kill everything for a year and is safe around pets and kids
            Well, it doesn't kill everything then!

Comment

We have done it in the shop here at work and it is unbelievable how many dead bugs are on the floor afterward.

Comment

is it safe for pregnant women too? since we will be out of the house all day sunday we decided to do it in the morning and then when we arrive later that evening will she be ok if she enters the house or should i go in first and open all the windows

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I'd read the can to be sure on that one. (or whatever it is)
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                  X