Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever just get a feeling about somebody...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I have found that if you get into their space and start asking questions, ect, it tends to downplay them sometimes. Just the fact that someone took time to check out their thoughts and letting them now that are drawing attention will stop a bunch of that shit.

Stevo
    Yes sir,after dealing with my G-dad in homes sevaral for years I definately say this^^.
    Talk to staff and be friendly whether theyre just sweeping or taking care of her. Visit often. If they think you dont care enough,why should they. Also surprise visits too.
    Cant beleive that lady paid under silent threat. Why the hell did she not go elsewhere and have her ass busted? She the only caretaker in the town?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
      Where the hell can I get these tamales?
      Didn't you hear??? My name is Idriveatamaletruck!

On topic. Everytime wed hire help I was able to read them perfectly. I would tell my boss that they were making a mistake in hiring them. None of them lasted more than a month. It was just something about them that I could pick up and know that they weren't the right choices.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The turn over rate in those places would make anybody sick. Let alone to think they are taking care of loved one's. Granted those people make shit money and that's not an excuse. I wish insurance company's could regulate the assisted living/nursing home area's so that they are regulated who is able to work there to have more standards than they do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Didn't you hear??? My name is Idriveatamaletruck!
            LOL When I first read that, I thought it said, I-drive-at-a-male-truck!

Comment

Working...
            X