Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COSTCO shooting of Eric Scott Coroner inquest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COSTCO shooting of Eric Scott Coroner inquest...

Not sure if this has been posted here or not, but I found this interesting.

"Costco employee Colleen Kullberg took the stand late Wednesday and said she saw Scott as he was confronted by police outside the store. She says she saw Scott pull his gun from his waistband and aim it at officers before being shot.

Owens, a doctor treating Scott, alluded to Scott's longtime battle with drugs and mental illness as the possible catalyst for the incident.

"Abuse of street drugs, bipolar disorder, chronic depression he was trying to treat with use of painkillers, suicidal ideations and one comment, 'It's literally a matter of time before my faking it at work is going to show,'" said Owens."

The above testimony at the public coroner inquest into the shooting sheds a different light then the image of a West Point and Duke graduate with a great career and the world by the tail impression of Scott put forth by his family and friends after the shooting by police.

The inquest is being broadcast live on KLAS and began today. It is expected to last all week with about 22 witnesses to take the stand. Scotts father released a list of approximately 30 drugs he said his son was taking.
    Three doctors have taken the stand and testified that some of the drug levels in Scotts system were at lethal levels.

The family still insists that Scott was murdered by the police. So far the evidence does not support that accusation. It will be very interesting how this all shakes out.

After about seven hours of testimony, the coroner's inquest into the July 10 police shooting of Erik Scott at Costco is finished for the day. The jury heard from several physicians who treated Scott for pain, including some who prescribed narcotic pain medication for him, which included a high level ...

"Dr. John Pierce is director of the Ageless Forever Preventative Medicine Clinic. Pierce's name surfaced in a blog written by Scott's father, William, who indicated his son received legal growth hormones and bioidentical hormones under Dr. Pierce's care.

Dr. Pierce says being ex-military himself, he would have remembered meeting Scott, but he says he never did.

"I want to make it clear, first off, that Mr. Scott has never been a patient of mine. I have never met him professionally or personally," he said. "If he had a prescription with my name on it, I don't know where he got it."

Scott's girlfriend, Samantha Sterner, who was shopping with him the day he died at Costco, used to work at the Ageless Forever clinic. Dr. Pierce says she was terminated in June or July of last year."

In looking for answers to this tragedy of circumstances, could this have been the source of some of his narcotics and the reason for her termination. Another doctor testified that he terminated Scott as a patient because he had doubled up on his pain medication in violation of the doctor's directions.
    Scott's father said he was injured in parachute training but there has been no other indication of a military disability. It also sounds like he had told his girlfriend that he was a Green Beret. Could this all be a case of Murphy's law.

The inquest has adjourned for the day. Proceedings will begin again at 8 a.m. Saturday. The last witness to testify today was Barbara Fee, who was waiting in line with her granddaughter when they were told to evacuate the store.

Girlfriend crying murder but doesnt show at the inquest?

Andrew Muller, a Costco salesman, was helping to evacuate people from the store when he encountered a woman who turned out to be Erik Scott’s girlfriend. He said most people were cooperating with the evacuation, but this woman was more upset and asked if it was a joke.

Officers found to be justified in killing him...

The coroner’s inquest that on Tuesday found the Metro Police shooting death of Erik Scott justified “failed miserably,” Scott’s father said.

Regardless of what the "evidence" shows, I think it was a needless killing.

this all went underground right after it happened....
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Costco... wasn't that where that guy like broke in one night and dug a hole through the foundation, looking for gold?

Comment

umm yes no
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          Costco... wasn't that where that guy like broke in one night and dug a hole through the foundation, looking for gold?
          Lol.

Comment

Comment

This was just another old thread back in Canada Monday morning armchair quarterbacking police and then demonizing their actions.

It sounds like the regrettably did what they had to do.

Comment

No, but they've had people repel down from the roof. Notice the bars on the sky lights now?
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

How does somebody take 30 different drugs? That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    With a glass of scotch in his case.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                      I'll ask my sis in law.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                        With a glass of scotch in his case.
                        Budda-bing!

Comment

Working...
                        X