What would make you leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Only if U got more parts for the red rocket. We all need to get together and have a drink.
    Every Saturday my man and you are invited .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Nothing could make me leave, but I have cut my time on here by over 90%, guess when You got a Good woman and a family, this place isn't all that important...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
        Nothing could make me leave, but I have cut my time on here by over 90%, guess when You got a Good woman and a family, this place isn't all that important...
        You aren't missing anything.

Comment

If someone cant take internet forum bs as it is, they don't belong on the internet

Comment

Dying.

Comment

only if people stopped posting

Comment

I don't think anything would make me leave the board, per se, but my usage can vary drastically at times. Sometimes I spend hours on the board but others I may go a week without really looking at it.

I still go to canadian stangs from time to time, but not very often since there is no traffic.

I certainly don't see myself making a thread or posting the seemingly obligatory "Fuck you guys, I'm going home" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  I don't think anything would make me leave the board, per se, but my usage can vary drastically at times. Sometimes I spend hours on the board but others I may go a week without really looking at it.
                  This sums it up for me nicely
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Wtf happened this time? Is every one salty again so they're gonna take their toys and go home?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      Wtf happened this time? Is every one salty again so they're gonna take their toys and go home?
                      Of course.

Comment

I left for a year once, just for shits and giggles ...

Comment

<--Leaving

I'm sharpening my butter knife to finish the job now.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                            I left for a year once, just for shits and giggles ...
                            Good times, good times.

Comment

I don't know what would cause me to leave, but if I did I'm certain my IQ would go up 50 points...which would put me at a solid 120.

Comment

Im with Chili. My usage changes. There was a point a year ago where I didn't look at the board more than 3-4 times in a 6 month period.

It is like the Movie Theatre, you get the random urge to want to see a movie so you go. Same with this board.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X