Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westboro Baptist Church... that's gonna leave a mark.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    'golf clap'

That's the way to fight these fuckers.
    x2

Comment

HAHAHA HELL YEA!

Bastards should be dealt with a lot harsher, but with the ACLU bent over for them, this will do nicely.

Comment

Ded

Comment

That's awesome. That must have taken alot of work to discreetly organize with the hotel, towing companies, cops, people at the gas station, and god knows how many others were involved.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Americans coming together to fight for each other . I love it .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Wish this could happen EVERY time.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Good.

Comment

Awe-

some.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Something similar is supposed to have happened in Oklahoma. Every car in the hotel parking lot had cut tires. Nobody in town would sell replacement tires to anyone from Kansas - even Walmart.

Link to the story:
                    Shortly after protesting the funeral of Army Sgt. Jason James McCluskey in Oklahoma, members of the Westboro Baptist Church headed back to their minivan, only to discover that its front and rear passenger-side tires had been slashed. To make matters worse, when they drove into town they were unable to find anyone who would repair it.

Those assholes knew better than to try and come to Sulphur Springs last month. Shame, that. I kinda wish they'd showed up.

Comment

WIN just fucking WIN!!!!!

Comment

There are a few times in life I wished I could go rogue. The Westboro group is one of those reasons.

Comment

Next time they should baricade em in the hotel, then set it on fire. And this time the fire department could be busy for a couple hours
                          .223 > 911

Comment

Story of the year!

Comment

I wish they all got their asses beat so bad they couldnt remember who did it.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                                Something similar is supposed to have happened in Oklahoma. Every car in the hotel parking lot had cut tires. Nobody in town would sell replacement tires to anyone from Kansas - even Walmart.

Link to the story:
                                Shortly after protesting the funeral of Army Sgt. Jason James McCluskey in Oklahoma, members of the Westboro Baptist Church headed back to their minivan, only to discover that its front and rear passenger-side tires had been slashed. To make matters worse, when they drove into town they were unable to find anyone who would repair it.

Those assholes knew better than to try and come to Sulphur Springs last month. Shame, that. I kinda wish they'd showed up.
                                Too bad they didn't sell them some "new" tires that had strategically placed nails in them.

As for the original post, I heard Russ Martin talking about it on his show this morning as I was driving down the road. I thought it was pretty funny too.

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X