You guys will never believe this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys will never believe this!

Well, I made a post about a week ago with some of my luck not going my way.
    See original post here.

Well, today allstate finalized out my wife's total loss settlement on her Honda accord. So, we went car shopping as we have been looking for a 2004-2006 Acura TL to replace the honda.

We found a really nice 04 TL at Parkplace. We crunched some numbers and I wanted to take the car overnight to check it over and make sure we like it. Well, everything is great and we love the car and planned on going in Wednesday evening to sign the paperwork and buy the car.

Well, on the way home in the TL. A car was stalled and ran out of gas. Someone came to an abrupt stop and the guy behind me didn't stop or see me stopped with the other 4 or 5 cars.

So, now I have a sore wife going to therapy from a guy pulling in front of her. To getting her a replacement car and someone rear ending me in the car before I can even buy it. Oh, and I got to spend 4 hours at harris Southwest Hospital. Am I missing something here???
    Last edited by crooner; 04-20-2011, 02:51 AM.

Holy crap, dude! That is going from bad luck squared to sucking cubed.

Comment

damn it man

Comment

Crooner goes back to the dealership: "Sir, my wife really didn't like how it handled. I think we'll just look for another car."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Crooner goes back to the dealership: "Sir, my wife really didn't like how it handled. I think we'll just look for another car."
          Yea, I'm not looking forward to calling the dealership in the morning. But, at-least it was not my fault and the other driver had current progressive insurance.

Comment

Damn dude that fucking BLOWS! If you need anything holler, hell even if its just a couple of beers to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by crooner View Post
              Yea, I'm not looking forward to calling the dealership in the morning. But, at-least it was not my fault and the other driver had current progressive insurance.
              Ask to renegotiate the price.

Comment

Dude, that sux big green donkey dicks. Nothing worse than owning a wrecked car.

Comment

As long as you got that guy's insurance, the dealership will probably get every last dime you were going to give them, and probably a few more.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's some fucked up luck.

Did you meet anyone named Karma lately?

Comment

Damn man that's fucking crazy.

Comment

sucky luck man, but its not often you get to crash test the car your buying

Comment

You guys need to be driving one of these:

Where did the accident happen?

Comment

I'd go test drive a Toyota
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Stay away from me dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X