resident tatoo artist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resident tatoo artist?

Who here is one or knows one? Looking to get like a Jason tattoo or maybe even a blacklight tattoo. Priced good but also good work lol.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

pm'd
    Ded

Comment

A Jason tattoo...yeah, you won't regret that. GO FOR IT!

Comment

*ahem*

Since all the other tattoo artists threads are in Canada now, we need one over here. Who does everybody like? (i'm looking for one near Keller if anybody knows a good one)

My GF's mother has been battling cancer for some time and a few months after remission it has came back again, not sure what they can do at this point so it's a bad situation. She would like to have a portrait tatoo'd on her as a memorial/reminder of her mother. Does anyone know of a good portrait artist in the area who
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Jeremy @ Artistic Encounter, Lovers and Greenville, tell him Blake sent you!
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I get the feeling property values are going down somewhere.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
              Jeremy @ Artistic Encounter, Lovers and Greenville, tell him Blake sent you!
              unless he's a million times better than the stuff on their website, I wouldn't let him tattoo me.

Artistic Encounter is a full custom tattoo / body piercing shop and gallery. Arguably among its peers as one of the best shops in Texas, come check us out!

Zach and Billy Jack are pretty fucking awesome, Billy Jack did my chest, and Zach did my chick's Monroe portrait.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                unless he's a million times better than the stuff on their website, I wouldn't let him tattoo me.

Artistic Encounter is a full custom tattoo / body piercing shop and gallery. Arguably among its peers as one of the best shops in Texas, come check us out!

Zach and Billy Jack are pretty fucking awesome, Billy Jack did my chest, and Zach did my chick's Monroe portrait.
                I guess that site hasn't been updated in a while, but I'm not gonna argue with you Billy Jack and Zach have been doing this for years, Jeremy has not.
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                  I guess that site hasn't been updated in a while, but I'm not gonna argue with you Billy Jack and Zach have been doing this for years, Jeremy has not.

Then why recommend him?

Comment

I've got a torch and a pocket knife... why get a tattoo, when a brand is so much cooler?

Comment

i recommend the people at suffer city tattoos. You can mention my name but ive never received any kind of hook up at a tattoo shop. i could say fuckin JC himself sent me and they'd be like ok...
                      .....bro....

Comment

I'm having Sneker do a custom piece for me, hes up at the Rosemeade location. He's got some awesome portrait work.

Comment

This has got to be a fuckin joke....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            This has got to be a fuckin joke....
                            God, I hope so.

Comment

Suffer City on Garland rd in Dallas ask for Robert

Comment

Working...
                              X