No announcement yet.

The world will end in a month, FYI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It supposed to be the rapture on May 21st, not the end of the world. God is going to take all the goody-goodies so that the rest of us hethens can party it up for a while without their nagging.

Comment

FYI -Repost
      The end is near according to this article. I hope they follow up with these loonies on May 22nd... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885541/ns/us_news-life End of Days in May? Believers enter final stretch RALEIGH, N.C. — If there had been time, Marie Exley would have liked to start a family. Instead, the 32-year

And those looneys must have a little coin - In Abilene alone I've seen a dozen of their billboards.
      I'd like to have the true "believers" turn over their belongings to me on May 20

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        It supposed to be the rapture on May 21st, not the end of the world. God is going to take all the goody-goodies so that the rest of us hethens can party it up for a while without their nagging.
        Nah... the Rapture will happen somewhere between the 6th and 7th trumpet. This is where I break from most Christians, being that they assume it'll all happen pre-tribulation. Again, I just go from literal Word.

<---waits for the Christians to bash me now

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          http://www.familyradio.com/PDFS/jd_en.pdf

Too many assumptions and not adhering to all the signs from Isaiah, Daniel and Revelation. I know for a fact that we're more than 42 months away from any end (at least).
          +1 Looks like the 2012'ers are gonna be disappointed.
          Bible states no one knows the day or hour, so trying to predict it is kind of a waste.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
            +1 Looks like the 2012'ers are gonna be disappointed.
            Bible states no one knows the day or hour, so trying to predict it is kind of a waste.
            That's my favorite fact when people start in on this stuff. If you are looking for an answer to when the end will come in the bible, you must have completely missed the part where it says that no-one will know when it will happen.
            .223 > 911

Comment

God knows.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Will my gold and silver lose value if the world ends?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Will my gold and silver lose value if the world ends?
                  It's no guarantee, but your gold/silver may or may not increase in value.

If oyu act now we'll throw in this collectible Elvis 'the King' plate for free, just pay separate shipping and handling.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

I won't allow it. I need to graduate first.

Comment

God won't end the world. Man will. Kinda like that saying, "Guns don't kill people.....".

Comment

Well cool,wasnt in love with this world anyways. Next life please! Be nice if the beleivers just gave up their stuff if theyre wrong. Just for being annoying

Comment

Working...
                        X