i think talisman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Was a mod here, got pissed, did the ol' 'take his ball and go home' move, then came back when he got over it.

Stevo
    Bingo. Now I remember. Welcome back whinny little bitch!!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      is an arrogant whiney prick.

god bless.
      I would come in here and talk shit but last time I did that I got banned. So I guess, hell, I think eric's an all right guy. I argue with him constantly and I've never even met him, but that's pretty much all I can say without the ban hammer getting dropped on me, and having to change my IP yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I'm wondering who "Alvin Simmons" on canadian stangs is.....
        I don't know but I told him to google Dan Bishop project manager at GE, lol.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          I would come in here and talk shit but last time I did that I got banned. So I guess, hell, I think eric's an all right guy. I argue with him constantly and I've never even met him, but that's pretty much all I can say without the ban hammer getting dropped on me, and having to change my IP yet again.
          Puss.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
            We knew it was you Paladin
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Paladin knows how to change his IP? News to me. He always came off to me as the not-so-computery type.

Comment

Working...
              X