F'n spiders !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F'n spiders !!!

There must be 5-10 spiders in or around my pool at any time. They hang out on the side of the pool right at the water line. All they need is a floating cooler of beer and they are set

Fuckers are always in the skimmer. Hell I'm scared when I empty the skimmer. More than once I have pulled my arm up with a motherfucking big ass spider on me.

How do I get rid of these Fuckers ? Should I have someone come spray my yard ?
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

I use Western Exterminating Company, they do great work, come out once a Qtr.

For a quick kill, go buy some triacazide (sp?) and spray that, get the kind you pout into the Ortho sprayer and attach to the garden hose, then turn it up a little higher than the recommended dose

Comment

Fuck that. I know what you mean. When I used to clean my parents pool they'd ALWAYS be in the skimmer clinging to the little metal handle bar. I used to rig up a coat hook to pull them out, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        There must be 5-10 spiders in or around my pool at any time. They hang out on the side of the pool right at the water line. All they need is a floating cooler of beer and they are set

Fuckers are always in the skimmer. Hell I'm scared when I empty the skimmer. More than once I have pulled my arm up with a motherfucking big ass spider on me.

How do I get rid of these Fuckers ? Should I have someone come spray my yard ?
        You should start charging them rent......
        Big Rooster Racing
        85' Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

Fire, it really is the only way to be completly sure that they are dead...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'd move, FUCK SPIDERS
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Light you whole backyard on fire, only way to be sure to get rid of them.

Comment

right there with you, it is motivation for me to clean the skimmers everyday so that i can clearly see if anything is hiding in there. i pulled a small snake out of my pool the other day (then promptly killed it). there are always spiders in there and one of my skimmer baskets has no handle so i have to really stick my hand down in there. i've had a frog jump out of the basket once and it scared the living shit out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Fire, it really is the only way to be completly sure that they are dead...
                  truth.
                  flame throwers are man's greatest achievement in pest control.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Lets not forget any kind of freakin bee known to man will be drawn to take a sip.
                    Last edited by kingjason; 04-19-2011, 01:49 PM.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      right there with you, it is motivation for me to clean the skimmers everyday so that i can clearly see if anything is hiding in there. i pulled a small snake out of my pool the other day (then promptly killed it). there are always spiders in there and one of my skimmer baskets has no handle so i have to really stick my hand down in there. i've had a frog jump out of the basket once and it scared the living shit out of me.
                      This makes me opposed to owning a pool. I can handle pretty much any other bug, reptile, amphibian, or critter, but a surprise attack by a spider or a June bug will freak me the fuck out!

Comment

I'd keep them around; spiders eat all the other bugs you don't want in your house.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I've got wasp... Yellow jackets to be exact. They LOVE my porch and windows.... Often get into the house and I have to swat the fuck out of them fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            I use Western Exterminating Company, they do great work, come out once a Qtr.

For a quick kill, go buy some triacazide (sp?) and spray that, get the kind you pout into the Ortho sprayer and attach to the garden hose, then turn it up a little higher than the recommended dose
                            thanks for the info, I will try the triac stuff.

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            Yea I hear ya, I dont have a handle either. A couple weeks ago I pulled a pretty good size frog (dead) out of the skimmer. I've had snakes in the pool too. Also, I have a shitload of crawdads on my property and when it rain real hard, I have to fich them out of the pool too.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Lets not forget any kind of feakin bee known to man will be drawn to take a sip.
                            Truth ! Nothing like laying on the raft and a yellow jacket lands on you for a drink.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            I'd keep them around; spiders eat all the other bugs you don't want in your house.
                            Man I just cant do it with the pool, I cant have any spiders on me.

I dont like spiders at all, but I do have one in the back bathroom that has a little spot. It's out of the way and he always has something in his web, so I let him make it.
                            Last edited by Txstang1; 04-19-2011, 05:30 PM.
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              I've got wasp... Yellow jackets to be exact. They LOVE my porch and windows.... Often get into the house and I have to swat the fuck out of them fuckers.
                              haha, reminds me of an epic battle I had with 6 wasp nests in my bushes, that I happen to discover when I was putting out my soaker hose.

One of them stung me on the eye lid, about an 1/8 inch from my eyeball. It's was fucking on then!!!

That battle lasted about 3 hours and I counted somewhere in the neigborhood of 35-40 dead bees on the driveway when it was all said and done.
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X