Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do it for a six pack.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

they have a million of those effin art & frame expo stores all over the place. all of which i have no clue how they stay in business with their prices.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      If you're wanting it custom framed, go to Michaels and use the 50% off coupon they always have in the Sunday paper.

If it's just as simple as buying a frame to put it in, you can still go to Michaels or go to Hobby Lobby.
      correct answer located above.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        buncha comedians up in hur!
        Lol...this
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          they frame stuff? i need a diploma or certificate framed.
          Yep, not necessarily cheap, but they due professional framing jobs. I had a Magazine cover and article framed at Michaels and they did an amazing job. Shatter resistant U/V protected glass, etc.. If it's something important to you, it's worth the money to have it done right.

Comment

1 gallon Ziplock freezer bags and a couple thumbtacks

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
              Yep, not necessarily cheap, but they due professional framing jobs. I had a Magazine cover and article framed at Michaels and they did an amazing job. Shatter resistant U/V protected glass, etc.. If it's something important to you, it's worth the money to have it done right.
              how much did you end up paying?
              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                I bought a Gauguin print in Tahiti and wanted it framed nicely. I paid over $100 to have it framed, but it's custom double matted with cutouts for the name of the print and Gauguin's name, plus the glass and custom frame. If it's worth it-you'll do it right.

Oh, and it's probably 2'x3'.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  how much did you end up paying?
                  $150 , but I got all the bells and whistles. U/V protected glass, acid free mat, and a nice frame. And I think I used one of their coupons I got out of a coupon mailer pack.

Comment

Working...
                  X