where do i find these??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i find these??

Mag style lug nut, 1.310" to 1.375 shank length...
    i'm finally ready to buy my new wheels and tires, on weldracing.com while viewing the pro-star wheels, it says those are needed, but yet somehow they dont sell the lug nuts ANYWHERE on their website... how fuckin stupid is that? i have looked all over the internet for them and its pissin me off.

the only ones they sell are 1.380"

posted here because posting in the garage got me NOTHING, always more people here on the back porch.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

They still make prostars?

Comment

i guess cuz my bank account is showing a bit less $$$$
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

I actually found mine for my draglites at pep boys in 98. Its a start.

Comment

i used to buy them from pep boys years ago...

Comment

this sucks. we're talkin 5 thousandths of an inch here, i'm literally getting pissed off about being 5 thousandths of an inch off on damn lug nuts.

Comment

Punch a baby

Comment

Since day one, Weld Wheel Industries has been committed to producing cutting-edge forged alloy wheels of the highest quality to enhance the performance and appearance of race cars, off-road trucks, luxury pickups, SUV s, premium motor cars, customs, hot rods, and motorcycles. Weld Racing Pro-Motorsport wheels are currently certified by the NHRA for use in the professional fuel classes. World Champions like John Force and Kenny Bernstein use and win on Weld Racing wheels and this same level of technology

Look towards the bottom 1.310'' long x .687''

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                  this sucks. we're talkin 5 thousandths of an inch here, i'm literally getting pissed off about being 5 thousandths of an inch off on damn lug nuts.
                  You should probably be more pissed off at your search abilities vs the 5 thousandths of an inch...

Comment

i looked on jegs guess i didnt see that

Comment

discount tires sells them.

Comment

Working...
                      X