f-ing search tag cloud is crackin me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f-ing search tag cloud is crackin me up

90gt50 eats man sausage 90gt50 is a cunt! backpedalling in321... bcoop + jkd = babies bcoop=all pro db bcoop has red pubes brent = alchoholic brent is a pussy brent is bluffing broke ass heifers canadians=gay cockamole on faceadillia dana is a manatee danay are haz 30% crabs danay sucks off horses deh's squatta n my crib elvis collects dolls elvis likes dolls fiddy blows goats fiddy likes tha cock frank and beans gaygina gw hates gold diggers ham is for brown people herp derp hoar want moar hoyce is gay! i aint sayin i bet steve wears tapout impregnate marisa! jerm is gay jitb 15 mins jkd vs talisman ftl leon>bcoop lets skull fuck danay lolz @ action figures marisa can spray me more like grave robber newb settings pwn obama cn help u broke ass opposite of crosseyed dog shes a gold digga shes aint messing show da teats bitch slutz n hoez spank me please steve <3's hulk hogan taco casa yummee tallywhacker is a puss they are action figures thght u shld no nigga this elvis is badass! tits or gtfo wharz udders!?! whoa there li'l bitch with a broke nigga x_who cares_x yay tags yes we are

These are the 59 most-searched-for thread tags

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Yeah the tag's crack me up, though sometimes I forget to look at them.

Comment

More details on you quoted from Don in your signature?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        More details on you quoted from Don in your signature?
        I think he bolded the comment on 95snake because they don't like each other, but that quote was from Don arguing back and forth with Paladin's dumb ass over on "the other board".

It's pretty fucking funny, really. That God Damned idiot would argue with a wall about nothing at all and be convinced he is "winning" the conversation.

-Aaron

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            I think he bolded the comment on 95snake because they don't like each other, but that quote was from Don arguing back and forth with Paladin's dumb ass over on "the other board".

It's pretty fucking funny, really. That God Damned idiot would argue with a wall about nothing at all and be convinced he is "winning" the conversation.

-Aaron
            bingo.....95snake is the biggest fucking douche ive met on the boards to date

post #53 of Chris's redemption thread.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
              bingo.....95snake is the biggest fucking douche ive met on the boards to date

post #53 of Chris's redemption thread.
              http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...=425847&page=2
              You mean page #2, now.

Comment

Working...
              X