Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
    ive texted myself for years...
    You only do it so the phone will vibrate.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Comment

I prefer email vs. text... then I can check it from anywhere... like when I email myself to remind myself of where I put my phone!
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm a dork but i saved my own number as GOD in my phone... and when people do things stupid or whatever.. and then ask me what i'm doing on my phone I show them a text conversation between god and I telling them that I should let them know they suck at life.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Not to remind myself of something, but rather to catch up and see how everything is going. I wouldn't want to take the friendship I have with myself for granted. Losing touch could lead to deteriorating my relationship.
          This made me fart I laffed so hard
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Lol,all the time. Occasionally i get peeved when i dont hear back. Im an ass even to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I prefer email vs. text... then I can check it from anywhere... like when I email myself to remind myself of where I put my phone!
              LMAO!

I used to text myself before phones got so advanced you could set reminder alarms or use a notepad app. I, too, take pictures of stuff I need to remember, such as parking, or the way smething was wired before I tear it apart. Don't want to rewire server rack power wrong, that could send things into a terrible spiral.

Comment

Never have. I just put it in the notes section. Normally, I never check that cuz I just remember.

Comment

Working...
                X