Ever text yourself??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever text yourself??

Not to talk, but to note certain things? I text myself when I want to remember something instead of putting it in the "Notes" app. Is that weird?

I have done it before. Seems quicker

Comment

Not to remind myself of something, but rather to catch up and see how everything is going. I wouldn't want to take the friendship I have with myself for granted. Losing touch could lead to deteriorating my relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        I have done it before. Seems quicker
        Very reason I do it from time to time.
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Yep, then lock it in till I don't need it anymore lol

Comment

No. I just set an alarm with a note to remind myself of things to do.

"Note to self: Learn how to fight."
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'll text myself, set an alarm, or email myself. It depends on whether the iphone or the blackberry is handy, or if I'm at a desktop.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yep, I do that too. I've started using the memo thing though. I set it under favs where I can find it easily.

Comment

That's what my personal assistant is for.

Seriously, that's a great idea!

Comment

I couldn't even tell you where I filed my notepad app, so I text myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                      That's what my personal assistant is for.

Seriously, that's a great idea!
                      Ahh, then you have the luxury of having your personal assistant use your phone to text yourself instead of having to do it yourself. I see where you're coming from.

Comment

I've forgotten where I parked at airports before. Nothing like coming home a week later and having no idea where to go.
                        So, yes. Everytime I park at an DFW or Love I send myself a text.

Comment

I do it all the time.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            I've forgotten where I parked at airports before. Nothing like coming home a week later and having no idea where to go.
                            So, yes. Everytime I park at an DFW or Love I send myself a text.
                            I just take a picture of the parking lot sign (like the ones that say C-2 or whatever) or write it on my parking ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                              Ahh, then you have the luxury of having your personal assistant use your phone to text yourself instead of having to do it yourself. I see where you're coming from.
                              among other duties and tasks

Comment

Working...
                              X