• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    or better yet...

8 mexican girls.. 4 cups
    8 hispanics, 1 cup

Comment

If the dog was chipped at the time and it was registered under the old owner, the pound probably tried contacting them to let them know the dog had been found. Assuming the pound adopted the dog out after doing their due diligence, I'm going to say you're f'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        If the dog was chipped at the time and it was registered under the old owner, the pound probably tried contacting them to let them know the dog had been found. Assuming the pound adopted the dog out after doing their due diligence, I'm going to say you're f'ed.
        My grandma lived off Spring Valley & Coit.... She is around that area right now.

I don't think she ever went back to a pound... No reward signs up because I drove to every pound in the Dallas area plus further for 1-2 months every weekend. Nothing at all.

The first time she ran away it was in Garland off Beltline & Shiloh and it was a week after we got her. She was found at Colin Creek mall the next day by Plano pound and they called and let us know they had our dog and to come pick her up.

Honestly I think they we're waiting on a REWARD sign to pop up and it never happened. Just Lost dog signs my grandma put up all over the area.

Comment

The dog likely wont even remember you after two years, believe it or not. That said becuase I had a dog for six years once, raised from a pup, broke up with my girl at the time and went back by there a couple years later and he didn't even recognize me. So I threw the bone I brought him and hit him in the head with it. Ungrateful bastard...

Let it go!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            The dog likely wont even remember you after two years, believe it or not. That said becuase I had a dog for six years once, raised from a pup, broke up with my girl at the time and went back by there a couple years later and he didn't even recognize me. So I threw the bone I brought him and hit him in the head with it. Ungrateful bastard...

Let it go!
            Lmfao... Well I had left the dog with my grandma for a year before and she remembered me. So much that she even peed from the excitement and wouldn't stop running over the furniture/and thru the house for a good 30 minutes.... Which she never did.

I'm going to let it go.... I plan on stopping by one day this week though just to see how shes been treated.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Lmfao... Well I had left the dog with my grandma for a year before and she remembered me. So much that she even peed from the excitement and wouldn't stop running over the furniture/and thru the house for a good 30 minutes.... Which she never did.

I'm going to let it go.... I plan on stopping by one day this week though just to see how shes been treated.
              Make sure you take something that speaks spanish. You don't want to scare the locals. They may think you're La Migra or sometin.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Make sure you take something that speaks spanish. You don't want to scare the locals. They may think you're La Migra or sometin.
                I'll make sure to head there right after work... Suit & tie. You know how I roll. Might even carry the brief case.

Comment

Working...
                X