Taxes due today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Anything past 48 hours requires a jungle guide.
    Well, they do call me Indiana Jones...

Comment

Anyone needing an extension...here is the # 1(800)829-3009 they close at 8pm tonight
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

We paid $1500ish today including a $9 penalty for owing too much. Sucks being married last year. I didn't realize how screwed up the taxes would be. We even claimed $4k loss on the rental property.

Being debt free, I just took the money out of petty cash.
        class joke
        {
        private:
        char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
        double Peas, Carrots;
        string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
        };

Comment

We had to pay $920. My wife adjusted her W2 last year because we we got a big refund last year. She adjusted TOO far.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I called, called and called and was never able to get my extension filed. I guess I'm fucked!
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              I called, called and called and was never able to get my extension filed. I guess I'm fucked!
              Get ready to have the fury of the mighty US government on your ass!!

That shit is funny, you made this thread, yet you still didn't get it filed on time.
              Last edited by mstng86; 04-19-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

That shit is funny, you made this thread, yet you still didn't get it filed on timep.
                Yep! I know!

Comment

There is hope!! Call ASAP!!!

Four Day Weekend - 2 Locations (Fort Worth, TX & Dallas, TX) FORT WORTH Location 312 Houston Street Fort Worth, TX 76102 (817) 226-4329 LIVE Shows in Fort Worth, TX | Corporate Events Four Day Weekend in Person Fridays & Saturdays at the Four Day Weekend Theater in Fort Worth, TX! Shows at 7:30 and 10:00! ##################################################### New DALLAS Location 5601 Sears St Dallas, TX 75206 (972) 685-6471 LIVE Shows in Dallas, TX | Corporate Events Saturdays 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Hell, I figured if I don't pay them they won't be able to afford somebody to come get me!

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                      LOLZZZ! I pay plenty of taxes out of my checks! But get hit for being single and not having Kids!

Comment

LOLZZZ! I pay plenty of taxes out of my checks! But get hit for being single and not having Kids!
                        You should. I need someone to help me pay for mine. Thanks for the help!!

Comment

Get an accountant/ tax guy. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                          X