Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the best deal on a engagement/wedding ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"uuuuhhhh! give it to me, Dville_gt. "

-dville_gt's girl
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      This came across as funny to probably only to me that you listed his screen name instead of real name.

When you two get into it do you yell his name like this... 'dville underscore gt!!!!!!....
      Like you wouldn't believe

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
        Like you wouldn't believe
        I was about to incorporate LQ9 into the mix, but you threwa ninja edit into the fray.

Comment

go to an established shop, not a mall or a big name place with huge overhead.

don't worry about a high end certified stone. get the whitest stone that has no inclusions visible to the naked eye from 6" away (because that's the distance her friends are going to be looking at it from!) and pimp on.

if you need a guy, my buddy is 4th generation in a family of jewelers. I use him for everything. 100% no stress and he nails it every time
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by goku025 View Post
            i know my buddy from back in lewisville area that is always looking for new customers to help out. His name is lou. He helped me out with my fiance's 2.10ct round cut vsi color is f which he sold separate to me and i found the ring at a jewelry shop that is 1.15ct.

if you want pm me and i can see what he can do for you. With
            man hands!

Comment

I'll take one ring, sausage finger size please!
              Ded

Comment

Working...
              X