• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    Are you volunteering your services?
    Can I DO that?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
      Can I DO that?!?!?!
      Hey, if I'm not your client, it's not a conflict of interest!

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
        Hey, if I'm not your client, it's not a conflict of interest!
        Or just wait till we have completed the transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
          Or just wait till we have completed the transaction.
          Ooooooh, talk ethics to me! Lol

Comment

Jesus you two, fuck already and post it (video) in the NSFW forum. gees.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Jesus you two, fuck already and post it in the NSFW forum. gees.
              Haha, ways you can tell it's an abnormally slow Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Jesus you two, fuck already and post it (video) in the NSFW forum. gees.

nothing wrong with a little E-forplay, right Jen?

Comment

I lived next to a murder house in Carrollton, hell we rented the murder house for 3 years before buying the one next to it, but the murder happened after we moved out. it was a love triangle deal, house was empty and mad husband lured the wife's lover there by making an appointment with him for some kind of work. it was real early in the morning and when he went inside he was shot. the muderer dragged the body to the garage and tried to cover the blood with some paint my dad left there after we moved, the paint just pushed the blood away. my other neighbors son bought the house cheap but nothing strange ever happened to my knoweledge. cops found the dead guy in his work truck somewhere off I 35 close to Denton. this was in the early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Had a friend used to live in a murder house in Wylie when he was in HS. He said people treated him like a freak as if he had something to do with it. As if something was wrong with him and his Mom for living there for cheap rent and that was a good 15 years after it had happened.

He did say there were a couple of odd things that happened they couldn't explain but nothing major. He said in the laundry room there were chips in the concrete where the axe supposedly hit when Candy Montgomery was wailing away at Mrs Gore.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/commu...-know-1987.ece
                    There still are. A long time friend is the one who actually found her.

If you go by the barber shop in Wylie by the city park you can actually get your hair cut by him...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                      I lived next to a murder house in Carrollton, hell we rented the murder house for 3 years before buying the one next to it, but the murder happened after we moved out. it was a love triangle deal, house was empty and mad husband lured the wife's lover there by making an appointment with him for some kind of work. it was real early in the morning and when he went inside he was shot. the muderer dragged the body to the garage and tried to cover the blood with some paint my dad left there after we moved, the paint just pushed the blood away. my other neighbors son bought the house cheap but nothing strange ever happened to my knoweledge. cops found the dead guy in his work truck somewhere off I 35 close to Denton. this was in the early 90's.
                      where is this house at?
                      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                      Your opinion is what sucks.
                      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I would have to go through it first, make sure it's not creepy. I don't believe in ghosts per se, but I do believe that severe violence like that can leave a mark. I grew up in a "haunted" house and it's not something that I would want to do again.

Comment

UPDATE!

They have decide not to buy the house because it is too much bad karma for them, lol.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                          X