Great deal on a house......BUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great deal on a house......BUT!

So our neighbors are a nice Christian couple with 3 young kids and they have been looking at moving out of an apartment into their first home. They have looked for a month or so and finally found a nice 4 bedroom house at a dirt cheap price, got all the paperwork in order and things are moving along normally.

They go over yestrday after church to look around at it and the neighbor comes over and tells them that a lady was murdered in the house 5 years ago and it has sat empty since then. I guess a bank bought the house out of foreclosure and didn't know about it and so it never told them before now.

Question, would you still move in or would that be enough to keep you from a great deal?

I think I would still move in but they are religous and think it may be a bad omen.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

If it was the right house at the right price I would have no problems with it.

Comment

I'll bet you can pick up a murder house dirt cheap. That's enought to convince me to buy it!
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

If I were single and no kids, and no plans to have any, I'd have no issue. With a family, I don't think I could do it.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My Gf just sold her house in the same area for like .97 a sq ft. and they're getting this house in the .45 sqft price! I think I would be all over it too but they were really freaked out about it.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Now if they built it on an indian burial ground, f that. I don't need my tequila worms coming alive and trying to kill me.

Comment

Do you believe in ghosts or not?

Comment

would not bother me. as a teen in H town the people behind us got in a fight over rent and one shot and killed the other with a 12ga. that house sat empty for a while. we would go in there a look at the big pieces cut of of the carpet where all the blood and stuff was.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  would not bother me. as a teen in H town the people behind us got in a fight over rent and one shot and killed the other with a 12ga. that house sat empty for a while. we would go in there a look at the big pieces cut of of the carpet where all the blood and stuff was.

god bless.

Comment

Wouldn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      If I were single and no kids, and no plans to have any, I'd have no issue. With a family, I don't think I could do it.
                      what difference would it make? kids and no kids?

I wouldn't let my kids know in the first place.

My buddy bought a 09 Chrysler 300 srt8 with 20k that a guy committed suicide in (.45 in the mouth) for about 5k just replaced everything that had blood and what not....

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        thats me on the right. damn that scoliosis

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          Do you believe in ghosts or not?
                          Me? No, I'd be all over that deal like a fat kid on cake. However the neighbors are really worried about demons and spirits and stuff. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post

My buddy bought a 09 Chrysler 300 srt8 with 20k that a guy committed suicide in (.45 in the mouth) for about 5k just replaced everything that had blood and what not....
                            1 - The wife wouldn't go for it.
                            2 - You can not tell your kids all you want. They WILL find out from neighborhood kids eventually. And they are kids, it will certainly freak them out. By the time they find out though, it will be too late.

Also, from what I understand, once you have the knowledge of someone dying in that house, you MUST disclose it to potential buyers. So you'll always have a hard time selling it.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post

damn, that's a smoking deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X