X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    Just tell her you also like the base Smart fortwo

http://www.smartusa.com/comparevehicles/
    Joey if you buy anything as dumb as this I'm castrating you, beating the stupid out of you, and burning the POS smart car to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      you guys are doing it wrong... the only payment SHE has is her Accord

I've got my beater 03 Cummins, beater fox body wagon, beater Lincoln... The cars sit 99% of the time... if I break down? no biggie...

I got tired of her calling me when she broke down so I told her to go buy a newer car
      When she finishes school next year shes promised me something real nice. LOL I could buy whatever at anytime now but the thought of being married to a car payment again makes me ill. Hell I may go after my mortgage next FTBanks.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289
        A new Ford Fiesta to work only if it meant having an extra 350-400 a month to do whatever you wanted with ?

You still had a car to cruise in and race. Your wife had a newer Mustang Gt, and you had an older beater truck to do everything you needed to do in a truck.

I drive 350 miles a week for work.
        Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          When she finishes school next year shes promised me something real nice. LOL I could buy whatever at anytime now but the thought of being married to a car payment again makes me ill. Hell I may go after my mortgage next FTBanks.
          go after the mortgage!!! fuck a car note...

I've honestly never had one. For a while it was out of inability to get a loan!! Then it was out of inability to allow myself to pay interest! LOL

I've made more money off of the vehicles I've owned than I've lost over the years and it wasn't from paying dealer overhead and interest
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

People buy stuff they don't need with money they don't have to impress people they don't like.

I am past the trying to impress people. Last I read, A paper tag on a vehicle means an average $500 payment for over six years. Being debt free including the house impresses me more. But I am an old guy.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Enjoy your debt lifestyle, plastic slaves.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                you guys are doing it wrong... the only payment SHE has is her Accord

I've got my beater 03 Cummins, beater fox body wagon, beater Lincoln... The cars sit 99% of the time... if I break down? no biggie...

I got tired of her calling me when she broke down so I told her to go buy a newer car
                lol, nice. Wanna sell the ltd?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  lol, nice. Wanna sell the ltd?
                  yes, actually! LOL
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                    But I am an old guy.
                    So, completely off-topic, it wasn't you who tagged dfwmustangs.net in the bathroom stall of Nedderman Hall? I was sure it was until I read the above statement...

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                      So, completely off-topic, it wasn't you who tagged dfwmustangs.net in the bathroom stall of Nedderman Hall? I was sure it was until I read the above statement...
                      THAT WAS ME! lmao awesome

I guess we have shitted on the same shitter my friend
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                        Everyone should leave their mark on the world. My mark won't be in the bath room.
                        class joke
                        {
                        private:
                        char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                        double Peas, Carrots;
                        string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                        };

Comment

I'd drive one, but then again, with my new son, I started looking hard at mileage between my 08 Ram 4x4 with the 5.7 and the Edge SEL with a 3.5L. 13mpg to 25 average. It's all about saving.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                          X