Oldie but goodie: Mall Ninja!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldie but goodie: Mall Ninja!

This is an old thread from a gun forum but is one of the funniest things I have ever read!

Mall gaurd that thinks hes special forces.

Just a small one liner: "If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God."
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Man, I knew the little old ladies get testy on senior discount day at Christopher Banks, but I never knew I was being guarded from unruly shoppers by such a highly trained tactical force! God bless the rentacops, I mean the mall security guards, that put their lives on the line.

Comment

i remember something about a guy who got called out for claiming to be a military bad ass and he just turned out to be some fucking dbag.. i wish i could remember the thread off the old site
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Sure is a lot of anal rape going on at that mall. LOL!
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Sure is a lot of anal rape going on at that mall. LOL!
            No shit lol

Comment

That was hilarious! Thanks for posting it!
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
              George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X