Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mtn Bike Guys: Any feedback on this trail in Arlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to change the subject. But if you want some good technical riding dinosaur vally in glen rose is hard to beat. It is very Challenging especially on the climbs. The scenery is great also.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
      Not to change the subject. But if you want some good technical riding dinosaur vally in glen rose is hard to beat. It is very Challenging especially on the climbs. The scenery is great also.
      Check out Solavaca Ranch while you're out that way.

Comment

As you can see, not only are there quite a few riders here, but a ton of trails. Everyones got their favorite

Comment

Yeah they have really added onto River Legacy, it was mainly for beginners now it has some nice challenges but you can skip them.

I go out there every week, or try to rather.

Comment

i hit up lake grapevine

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
              Also I don't know if construction on the parking lot is finished. If it's not the temp entrance is still at the exit. Dorba explains where everything is.
              The parking lot is finished now.

Comment

Its close for me so its first choice when I'm time constrained. It has some fun parts and nice tight singletrack along with some cool diversions.

For a longer and more technical rides I like CedarHill SP, Tyler SP, or Cleburne SP. Head out on a Friday, camp, then get up for an epic ride the next day.

I need to check out Solavaca.

Comment

If you go to that park, then turn northwest for roughly 700 miles you will find better riding

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    If you go to that park, then turn northwest for roughly 700 miles you will find better riding
                    A good friend of mine just bought a 2011 Specialized Enduro Comp and moved to CO

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      A good friend of mine just bought a 2011 Specialized Enduro Comp and moved to CO
                      That is badass! I'm about 3 months from joining him.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        You helped pay for that via me buying your old whip...if it makes ya feel any better.

Comment

Will check it out. Thanks!
                          Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

My fav is cleburne state park followed by dinosaur valley but river legacy is cool for entry level and long slow rollers . My daughter rode 25 mi out there with me when she was 6 on a 20" specialized . It took all day but sure was a good day . Ps the insight in to my favorite trails .... I lived in cleburne till a month ago . And I've never heard of too rocky for a hard tail ! My epic eats it up, the only stuff I like on my full suspension stump jumper is big air and fast, hard, short rides .
                            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X