No announcement yet.

japan gets all the good shit...fatties in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks fucking disgusting, then again so is everything on BK's menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      I guess I'm the only one who eats burgers plain and dry.
      Same.

<-------- condiment hater
      2012 GT500

Comment

two cents

Onions are fucking awesome, I cook with them in damn near everything and eat them raw. My daughter likes to eat the center (heart) when I cut them up. The last knowledgable person I talked to told me I need more than 2500 calories a day to maintain, and I only weigh 185lbs, so I don't get 1100 being a days worth. Oh, condiments are great, and that sandwich? looks like it would be ok in separate servings.

Comment

Can haz no tomato?
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'll see your no onions and raise you no onions, lettuce or tomatoes.

Onions-only good when cooked(I love them once they are cooked)
            Tomatoes- Need to smashed up for salsa or Italian food
            Lettuce- I have yet to find a good use for this

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

I lol'd a little bit.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I have a buddy that has always hated onions, along with many other foods. It's a texture thing, because he likes the flavor and would use onion powder or minced onion when he cooks. The other night, out of the blue, he grabbed an onion ring off my plate and started eating it. Caught me by surprise. Apparently his palate changed.

I realize everyone has different tastes and likes/dislikes. But damn. I couldn't go without the toppings and the veggies. Sometimes I will eat nothing but a plate of mixed veggies, because they are so damn good. And damn near everything I cook has a nice healthy dose of onion and garlic.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I realize everyone has different tastes and likes/dislikes. But damn. I couldn't go without the toppings and the veggies. Sometimes I will eat nothing but a plate of mixed veggies, because they are so damn good. And damn near everything I cook has a nice healthy dose of onion and garlic.
                  Right on.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                    1,160 calories, 24 grams of saturated fat, 240 milligrams of cholesterol, WOW!

How many carolies if I leave off the lettuce and tomato?

Seriously, this sandwich alone is a whole day calories for a person. No wonder Americans are fat.
                    A little late to the game...
                    Hardee's/Carls Jr. Monster burger = 1320 calories, 36g sat fat, 210mg cholesterol
                    Jack in the Box Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger = 1140 calories, 30g sat fat, 140mg cholesterol

That said, I'd try one of those (BK burger)!
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I would totally mouth hug that:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I'm 1200 a day right now.
                        Congrats on making the cut for season 12 of the biggest loser!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

This
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I ate burgers plain for years. Meat, cheese, and mayo or mustard. I have since developed the need for everything but tomatoes on them.

Comment

Working...
                            X