Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Sucks getting old don't it?

I had to buy a special fucking body hair razor to hit my back. Now that I am loosing weight I even have to trim the gorilla sweater I wear everyday also. My wife is gonna be shocked when she gets to see me next month. 4 months away from her and the gorilla will have a different shape.

Nose hairs get pulled. Just reach up and there grab ahold and yang. I got some I could fix buttons with. lol
    I usually trim the nose hairs, but to have to pull a stray one occasionally when not at home.

I don't mess with the body hair too much, though I do trim it down with clippers once in a while.

Comment

pulling a nose hair is a bad way to get an ingrown nose hair (there's no good way)
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Clochy View Post
        When did you guys start to notice you were going bald?

I'm 26 and my forehead is turning into a 5head =-(
        Clochy has a way of reducing a basic conversation to its lowest common denominator!

54-thinning on crown--typical male pattern baldness. Nice pelt on back and chest! Been that way from the tender age of 20!

Thought about getting laser on back,,but that shit is expensive!! And it will take SEVERAL treatments.

Comment

Ha my hair is full but have been shaving it bald for 12 years. I actually wish it would stop growing so don't have to fuck with shaving it every couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPony07 View Post
            Cut it down with a #1 and don't look back!
            +1

first started to notice it getting thin around 21 or so. i'm 32 now and a $30 set of clippers makes it seem less noticeable. low maintenance, no helmet/hat hair, never buy shampoo again, etc.
            Justin

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
              +1

first started to notice it getting thin around 21 or so. i'm 32 now and a $30 set of clippers makes it seem less noticeable. low maintenance, no helmet/hat hair, never buy shampoo again, etc.
              I use a wet/dry rechargable clipper for my head. Once a week or so just step in and cut it right there in the shower to keep the mess down.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm 43 and have a full head of hair. It's starting to gray, but both my brothers had less hair at 25. They both have hair from dad's side of the family, and mine is more like mom's side. Her dad had a full head of salt and pepper at 86.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                X