No announcement yet.

Baldness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No issues with baldness here. 31 and have a full head of hair, as a matter of fact have to get them to thin it out some in the summer cause its so thick. No one on either side of my family with any baldness.

Comment

Besides, everyone know that receding/thinning hair is a sign of high testoserone levels and a big cock !!!
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I swear on my 27th bday my hair started falling out. Up until that day not a single problem, then just like flipping a light switch started seeing hair in the shower.
        By the time I was 29 I had went to buzzing it without a guard and by 31 broke out the razor blade and been shaving ever since.

Comment

Mine started when I was about 24. Unfortunately, I waited until I was 30 to bite the bullet and shave it. I wish I would have done it earlier - it's so much easier - just one less thing to worry about.

Now, I just wish it would completely stop growing, I'm sick of shaving my head once a week. I'm tempted to try the laser removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Clochy View Post
            Yea true, its not complete balding, just the hairline has receded a bit, still, if true baldness does set in, I vow to sport a shaved bald head..
            Same here. Receding a bit, and I'm only 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
              Besides, everyone know that receding/thinning hair is a sign of high testoserone levels and a big cock !!!

40, and no loss, just about 5 greys hiding that have been around a long time. Most guys at work are low in the follicle dept. Sometimes they say the same or try and make fun of the others with hair. I always thought that was like a gay guy making fun of us "breeders" though lol

Comment

I got out of the Army in 1997 at the age of 22 and had already started noticing my hair line creeping back. By 25 it was very noticeable. The loss slowed way down a few years ago though, so I may end up where I am for some time.

My Maternal Grandfather had lost everything up top by the age of 30.

Comment

i've got so much hair i don't know what to do with it.
                  Originally posted by 56482
                  only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Too thin up top to let it grow out. 35 this July and the scalp has been pushing through since I was in my late 20's. A few years ago I gave in and just trip it with a no guard every few days. Every now and then I will bust out the razor and shave it all the way down.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

For those going bald is the hair sprouting elsewhere now?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        For those going bald is the hair sprouting elsewhere now?
                        Yes.. I have gorilla hair from the neck down, including my back, chest and stomach. Not to mention having to constantly pull / trim nose and ear hair.

Luckily my hair color is pretty light so it isn't as noticeable as some.

Comment

I'd have a full head of hair... if my fucking head was the size of an orange.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            I'd have a full head of hair... if my fucking head was the size of an orange.
                            Lol nice
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Fuck all you assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Yes.. I have gorilla hair from the neck down, including my back, chest and stomach. Not to mention having to constantly pull / trim nose and ear hair.

Luckily my hair color is pretty light so it isn't as noticeable as some.
                                Sucks getting old don't it?

I had to buy a special fucking body hair razor to hit my back. Now that I am loosing weight I even have to trim the gorilla sweater I wear everyday also. My wife is gonna be shocked when she gets to see me next month. 4 months away from her and the gorilla will have a different shape.

Nose hairs get pulled. Just reach up and there grab ahold and yang. I got some I could fix buttons with. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X