No announcement yet.

Baldness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started noticing it slightly about 32. Now at 40 it's pretty noticable but doesnt really look bad yet. I shaved it with a #1 three weeks ago and now I'm trying to decide if I should keep it buzzed or let it grow out. Buzzed is awesome though and feel goods when its hot out.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
      Ive noticed abit of receding, but not losing
      Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Comment

No baldness, but I first started noticing gray hair when I was 14. But, gray hair>no hair.
        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

had a friend in HS who was half bald at 17... you just gotta shave it and pimp it
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I've been bitching a lot lately because it's really started to thin up top/front over the past year more so than ever, but at least most of it is still there and gray is coming in...

I'd rather it be gray than gone.

<-- 33

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              had a friend in HS who was half bald at 17... you just gotta shave it and pimp it
              You went to high school with Danny?

Comment

Cut it down with a #1 and don't look back!
                2010 Ford SVT Raptor
                2007 Saleen S281-SC
                1998 BMW M Roadster
                1961 Ford F100

Comment

25 and I still have a massively thick rug. My dad's hair has receded a bit but that is understandable after as much chemo as he has absorbed. My granddad has the same texture of hair that I do and his is the exact same as it was 50 years ago, so there is hope that I will keep my hair.

Comment

Full head of beautiful dark hair here at 36. Sux to be you.

Comment

I'm mid thirties, can still justify hair cut costs. Getting close to just shaving it daily though. I keep my hair short though, but if it gets cut wrong though I look like a penis.

If I kept it long, I think it owuld stand out more. Keeping short, people really don't pay that much attention.

We get dealt the cards we're dealt, I'll take hair loss over numerous other possible problems any day.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        You went to high school with Danny?
                        Beat me to it. My brother's hair started thinning and receding while in college. I'll be 30 next month, and I have some slight receding above the temples but not much. I am starting to go grey though. But on top it's still as thick as it's ever been. In fact, I still have to get it thinned out when I get a cut.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Mine peeled back a bit in my late 20's, but has been holding pretty steady since then. It looks a lot like my dad's does now, so I'm not too worried about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                            Mine peeled back a bit in my late 20's, but has been holding pretty steady since then. It looks a lot like my dad's does now, so I'm not too worried about it...
                            Male pattern baldness comes from the mother's side of the family, not the father's.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Full head of hair and no one in either family is bald.

Comment

with the way my face looks, being bald is the least of my problems!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X