No announcement yet.

name this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he painted (or wrapped) his SS? There's just some things I won't do for money...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I guess he painted (or wrapped) his SS? There's just some things I won't do for money...
      Well...... If the money is right I can get pretty ignorant. Just buy some mouth wash and move out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
        Well...... If the money is right I can get pretty ignorant. Just buy some mouth wash and move out of state.
        My reputation is worth more than whatever he got paid for that monstrosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          My reputation is worth more than whatever he got paid for that monstrosity.
          I never have liked him. But he has made a name for himself. Either he is a marketing guru or just lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
            doubt it but i bet he had a cyber dick sticking out of the drivers
            stellar post, sir
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I never have liked him. But he has made a name for himself. Either he is a marketing guru or just lucky.
              Probably a combination of both.

Comment

It's called being able to sacrifice your dignity no matter the cost. It works for some and others fail miserably. I saw an interview with him and someone who won a car from Pinks and it sucked ass. Perhaps for his sake he's improved his trade...

Comment

He's just a little spoiled punk mama's boy who doesn't know that everyone is laughing AT him instead of WITH him.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    He's just a little spoiled punk mama's boy who doesn't know that everyone is laughing AT him instead of WITH him.
                    He is the head of marketing for Trophy Nissan and is the "owner" of Ricekillers and still lives at home like a kid.

Comment

That car makes me NOT want an energy drink, or any association with anything it is advertising.

He is the head of marketing for Trophy Nissan and is the "owner" of Ricekillers and still lives at home like a kid.
                      LOL! Seriously?

Comment

Atleast he has a beat up Mitsubishi Galant when mom takes the keys to the SS.

Comment

He is the head of marketing for Trophy Nissan

Much laughter. TRO-FEE. TRO-FEE. TRO-FEE NISSAN!

They've had that worn out trash for ten years and he can't come up with anything better?

Of course he still lives with Mommy. Somebody's gotta feed him cupcakes and Pepsi when he has a hard day at work, and Lord knows there aint another woman on the planet who needs a second pussy.

Comment

his other car is this.
                            95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

I wonder if he had his jorts on.

Comment

Saw him west bound 30 about 2 weeks ago in that trying to get me to race. He had a girl in the passenger seat but i doubt it was his G/F since he is openly Gay.
                                Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                                Much laughter. TRO-FEE. TRO-FEE. TRO-FEE NISSAN!

They've had that worn out trash for ten years and he can't come up with anything better?

Of course he still lives with Mommy. Somebody's gotta feed him cupcakes and Pepsi when he has a hard day at work, and Lord knows there aint another woman on the planet who needs a second pussy.
                                Maybe there is a connection here?
                                .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                                X