10 months later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    He said "get it back" and "get the parts back" so it sounds like he already owned it.
    I am not a big gun guy but every now and again something perks my interest. I had been looking at the KSG Keltec but then got to studying shotguns more and more. We carry the basic 870 but I am not a huge pump fan and like the idea of more capacity and magazines. So today I said wth and pulled the trigger on a Saiga 12. My

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      At $2k, with paying for the barrel to get cut, what's another $200 for a stamp?
      Even though I like the short barrel jobs I would prefer my shotty to be a decent length. I think keeping it legal at 18 1/2 it would be a nice size. Plus once you short barrel it you need to pull the gas block off and start drilling the ports or adding ports.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So I went out and played today. The 40 round PMAG was just as reliable as the 30's.

Auto plug works as advertised. I set it to shoot low recoil department stuff and the cheapest Winchester birdshot I could find. Then I dropped in 00 Remington and no issues. I have a 20 round drum dump but I need to flip the video it uploaded upside down. Even my little 12 round drum worked great. I put about 200 shells of mixed variety thru it. That bag is my Saiga go bag and freaking heavy as hell loaded with shells. I was worried the extra charging handle weight would cause issues but no problems. I had to make sure it worked good before I decide what I am going to do with it. Trigger was like butter. The guy really does a lot of work on the edges also.

Video

Last edited by kingjason; 11-06-2013, 07:43 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
        X