No announcement yet.

cheap ballistic tip projectiles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What caliber are these? What grain weights? wtf is the local store? !?$%?!^%?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

c.j look up on midway is the cheapest ive found online for the projectiles.

cj they come in

.17 cal
      .20 cal
      .22 cal

My local ace hardware is whom im getting mine with. Mine are 56.99 a box

the .223 are 40 gr flat base, 50 gr boat tail, 55 gr flat base with cannelure

I dont know why my local ace hardware has them so cheap, but its still a decent deal regardless if you shoot a v-max projectile. I normally buy 250 ct boxes for 39.99

I got a couple boxes of the 50gr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        c.j look up on midway is the cheapest ive found online for the projectiles.

cj they come in

.17 cal
        .20 cal
        .22 cal

My local ace hardware is whom im getting mine with. Mine are 56.99 a box

the .223 are 40 gr flat base, 50 gr boat tail, 55 gr flat base with cannelure

I dont know why my local ace hardware has them so cheap, but its still a decent deal regardless if you shoot a v-max projectile. I normally buy 250 ct boxes for 39.99

I got a couple boxes of the 50gr.
        Your ace hardware has reloading equipment? Wtf?!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Its a family owned ace hardware and they have made their own sporting goods department. The guy doesnt even charge me any ffl fee's.

You ask for it and he can usually get it.

They sell guns, ammo, reloading supplies and all the other good shit you need, or think you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Its a family owned ace hardware and they have made their own sporting goods department. The guy doesnt even charge me any ffl fee's.

You ask for it and he can usually get it.

They sell guns, ammo, reloading supplies and all the other good shit you need, or think you need.
            Where is this place?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Your ace hardware has reloading equipment? Wtf?!
              Mine has ammo and components.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Phillipsburg kansas lmao.

And no they dont ship. My friend from Iowa wanted some stuff from them as well.

Comment

A+ useful thread.

Comment

Some Walmarts carry reloading stuff, too.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                    X