Dillon 650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillon 650

Been talking with some locals that I trust and I think for me, it makes sense to go with a Dillon 650 to start off with and maybe later buy a single stage for anything along those lines.

I was just curious, where are the best deals for things like these? Cabelas is retarded and does not have any Dillon products. I have no problems with an on-line vendor.

I am googling, but these gun things end up being under google's RADAR a lot of times.

Thank you
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Been talking with some locals that I trust and I think for me, it makes sense to go with a Dillon 650 to start off with and maybe later buy a single stage for anything along those lines.

I was just curious, where are the best deals for things like these? Cabelas is retarded and does not have any Dillon products. I have no problems with an on-line vendor.

I am googling, but these gun things end up being under google's RADAR a lot of times.

Thank you
    There are only 2 vendors I know of. Dillon Precision, and Brian Enos. They're about the same price.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

gun masters in plano sells dillon. they had a 650 last time i went.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

sorry, misread. Thought he was looking for online retailers.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            sorry, misread. Thought he was looking for online retailers.
            Yeah, generally speaking I was looking for any retailers and as you mentioned they are all about the same price it seems. Even the used ebay ones are not cheap enough to buy it used - may as well pony up another 100-200 and know you're getting it new...etc...etc

Good information to know though.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yeah, generally speaking I was looking for any retailers and as you mentioned they are all about the same price it seems. Even the used ebay ones are not cheap enough to buy it used - may as well pony up another 100-200 and know you're getting it new...etc...etc

Good information to know though.
              How about this - new in box.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Already gone, someone got a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  talk this guy down then

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                    Someone got a HELL of a deal with that.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Thank you
                      Highly recommend the 650. I have one and love it. I actually ordered the auto case feeder for it before I went on travel. So my wife has been looking at the box for 2 weeks now and she has no idea of how much awesomeness is inside!!
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                      X