A2 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2 build

Working on doing an A2 build on my PSA lower I have had sitting forever. Couldn't decide on what to do with it and felt like doing something on the cheap so figured a 20" A2 with iron sights was the way to go to have a fun plinker.

I've found a couple complete uppers on ar15.com for ~$350 or so and all I need is a stock for my lower. I've been trying to price some other stuff but prices seem to vary so much, especially with things like the upper and barrel, am I better off just putting my own together? I want an A2 upper, 20" A2 profile barrel with the stock handguards, .5 or .75 FSB and the birdcage on the end.

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post

Sorry I had to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Sorry I had to

Fuck man, right when I hit submit I thought of this. Someone move this thing

Comment

Are you wanting to go with a full Colt build?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Are you wanting to go with a full Colt build?
          Hell no lol. I just want a shooter thats set up like an A2. Brand doesn't matter as long as it goes bang every time and shoots straight.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Sorry I had to

bazinga!

Comment

Hell no lol. I just want a shooter thats set up like an A2. Brand doesn't matter as long as it goes bang every time and shoots straight.
              you should pick up Greg's Colt M16A1 kit, you won't build a nicer rifle for the money, I promise you that.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

mine @ 200 yards.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                you should pick up Greg's Colt M16A1 kit, you won't build a nicer rifle for the money, I promise you that.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

mine @ 200 yards.
                Where at? I really had my heart set on the A2 upper for the sights, but if the price is right, who cares? trying to do this on the cheap!

Comment

Where at? I really had my heart set on the A2 upper for the sights, but if the price is right, who cares? trying to do this on the cheap!
                  I think he even had it assembled, ask him about it. All you would need is a Nodak spud lower and a $30 hammer/trigger kit.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think he even had it assembled, ask him about it. All you would need is a Nodak spud lower and a $30 hammer/trigger kit.
                    Is it up for sale linked somewhere? I already have the lower all put together, even have the BCG/charging handle. Just need the full upper and a stock

Comment

Is it up for sale linked somewhere? I already have the lower all put together, even have the BCG/charging handle. Just need the full upper and a stock
                      You're gonna want a Nodak lower for this, A1's are not black, they are gray.

Comment

Ohio Ordnance has complete FN made USGI a2 uppers, minus bcg, for $330.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          That's a good deal. You also can pick up DSA A3 upper and a handle for $305 and you end up with a brand new upper and the ability to use optics on it in the future if you choose.

Comment

That's a good deal. You also can pick up DSA A3 upper and a handle for $305 and you end up with a brand new upper and the ability to use optics on it in the future if you choose.
                            I really dont intend on ever putting optics on this thing. I already have a flat top carbine for that.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              Have you seen one in person? Will they match up with the black hardcoat anodize of the PSA lowers?

Comment

Working...
                              X