No announcement yet.

ThreeFingerPete's new build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UBR is 8" fully collapsed, 10 3/4" fully extended, with the 5/16" removable pad installed on the stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      The UBR is 8" fully collapsed, 10 3/4" fully extended, with the 5/16" removable pad installed on the stock.
      Hmm. Well it's longer collapsed and shorted extended than an ACR stock. Not by a whole lot though.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm sure that has everything to do with the length of the buffer tube and the desired strength at full extension

Comment

I've been lazy about ordering my SJC Titan. I keep hoping to stumble onto a good brake used, but here she is in all of her glory.

I'm a little concerned that the cat tail won't clear the Bobro scope mount.

Comment

That is going to be a tax driver.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I've been lazy about ordering my SJC Titan. I keep hoping to stumble onto a good brake used, but here she is in all of her glory.

You need to post pics and info on that new break. That has to be softest hitting AR I have shot. Zero muzzle flip is an understatement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                You need to post pics and info on that new break. That has to be softest hitting AR I have shot. Zero muzzle flip is an understatement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                That would be the SJC Titan, brought to us by the fine folks at Larue Tactical.

This thing is LOUD, but it's undoubtedly effective.

Comment

Definitely a make louderer.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Really digging that charging handle. Southpaw love?
                    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                      Really digging that charging handle. Southpaw love?
                      Not really. If you're shooting right handed and are changing mags, clearing a jam, etc. You'll be using your left hand.

Comment

How do you like that scope? Tac30 right? I have that on my LaRue and it'll shoot right around a MOA (the damn dot is a 1 MOA dot) if I'm good and calm, lol. But I shoot some three gun and I really like that scope. From 7 to about 300-350 yds, it's a great scope. Especially for the money.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                        X