Don't put empty magazines in your carry on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Getting a C4 titty through is only 1/3 of the needed components to an IED. Still need a trigger and detonator. If the C4 titty has the detonator and a rf reciever in it those will set off the metal detector and a hand wand.

you say "now that they are"; where did you read this? Just curious.

Can't remember where I read it, seems like it was a story shotly after that guy got caught with explosives in his shoes. I think it was Al Qaeda doing it, too.

My mom has a metal rod in her back, so all she has to do when flying is show the doctors note and en x-ray and they let her thru after the pat down. I don't think it would be hard to fake an x-ray enough to get past those geniuses working air port security.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My tinfoil hat is gonna have to keep me from going further here. I am on a .gov network. And I may need a TSA/CBP job one day. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        My tinfoil hat is gonna have to keep me from going further here. I am on a .gov network. And I may need a TSA/CBP job one day. lol
        At least you'd know wtf the difference is between a clip and a magazine.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          At least you'd know wtf the difference is between a clip and a magazine.
          But I would need to feel more tit to know the differnce between ntep (read it backwards) and silicone
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X