Don't put empty magazines in your carry on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Not sure if there is sarcasm her, but I've seen as young if not younger screened heavily. White ones too.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I know someone who recently made it through screening at DFW and again on the return flight home with a loaded gun in her purse. You should have seen her face when I asked her where her gun was once she made it home.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I know someone who recently made it through screening at DFW and again on the return flight home with a loaded gun in her purse. You should have seen her face when I asked her where her gun was once she made it home.
        She got lucky. A buddy of mine got arrested one morning at the airport for same thing (his was in backpack). Never realized how many stupid jails/prisons there were in Dallas until I had to go and try to get him out that night. The way they shutdown the gateway was interesting too. Thought it was from the fart I left 10 seconds earlier though.

Turns out it is a common thing to happen. Generally no criminal charges will happen (with a good lawyer of course), there was a TSA fine and he still does not have his gun.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          She got lucky. A buddy of mine got arrested one morning at the airport for same thing (his was in backpack). Never realized how many stupid jails/prisons there were in Dallas until I had to go and try to get him out that night. The way they shutdown the gateway was interesting too. Thought it was from the fart I left 10 seconds earlier though.

Turns out it is a common thing to happen. Generally no criminal charges will happen (with a good lawyer of course), there was a TSA fine and he still does not have his gun.
          I'm curious if I'm going to get a nasty-gram from them.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            I'm curious if I'm going to get a nasty-gram from them.
            I seriously would doubt it. This dude got hauled away, booked and so on.

Comment

wow that all sounds like a serious bitch over some damn plastic.
              guns parts.... what a load of bullshit. govt bueracracy at it's finest.

with tards like that.... how does anyone feel safer whatsoever?
              the terrorists have pretty much won, we are totally getting fucked on the stupidest shit.

i could understand a metal part I guess, and at least looking at it / pulling it out, etc
              a lot of mags are just plastic with just one metal spring.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Try flying into Dubai with any sort of weapons part and you get fucking ARRESTED.
                I was held for my ballistic vest, helmet and binoculars. Yo'd figure they know me by name by now.

Comment

Also, TSA will hold you for just casings. Doesn't even have to be live ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Also, TSA will hold you for just casings. Doesn't even have to be live ammo.
                    You may load the power, bullet..primer...etc on the plane after you get together with everyone and exchange parts, mount the press..etc. It's logical.

better throw a smiley in this one..

Comment

Ever since the TSA was established, I've had to rethink my evil plans to overthrow an airplane with my toenail clippers. Those sly fuckers got me figured out.

Comment

There was talk a while back about putting the explosive sniffing machines in the airports; you stand in them, they blow some air on you, and detect any kind of explosive. Supposedly they detect residue from handling a gun (not even shooting it) several days after, so if you concealed carry they pick it up and you get flagged. I just refuse to fly anymore but I know that is not an option for a lot of people.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          There was talk a while back about putting the explosive sniffing machines in the airports; you stand in them, they blow some air on you, and detect any kind of explosive. Supposedly they detect residue from handling a gun (not even shooting it) several days after, so if you concealed carry they pick it up and you get flagged. I just refuse to fly anymore but I know that is not an option for a lot of people.
                          I'm still waiting for my first grope. I swear I'll start moaning while pumping my hips in the air.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my first grope. I swear I'll start moaning while pumping my hips in the air.
                            Start doing the pre orgasm lung stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Start doing the pre orgasm lung stutter.
                              If I could nut in my pants on command, it would be golden, right there.

Comment

If I could nut in my pants on command, it would be golden, right there.

Or eat a couple cans of pork and beans a few hours before check in. Make sure they give you a pat down and just bust ass the whole time, especially when they go behind you and do the rear crotch check. Blast one right in their face!
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X