Anyone have any deals on AR15 upper receiver kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any deals on AR15 upper receiver kits

Since the lower are starting to come in does anyone know of any deals of upper receiver parts kits? I don't feel like spending $800 on a 6.8 upper so I will have to build one myself.

Comment

Stag has not been doing well because of some major QC issues. Stuff like mismarking twist rates and not having M4 feedramps when they said they did.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        Since the lower are starting to come in does anyone know of any deals of upper receiver parts kits? I don't feel like spending $800 on a 6.8 upper so I will have to build one myself.
        CJ said the next group buy is uppers and barrels... If you wait you might score a much better deal than a kit.
        Last edited by Homemade; 04-12-2011, 11:56 AM.
        "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

I guess my trigger finger is getting itchy. These lowers and LPK's need to come in so we can start the next group buy.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
            I guess my trigger finger is getting itchy. These lowers and LPK's need to come in so we can start the next group buy.
            +1
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'm waiting to see what cj can do on uppers.
              Yeah its old and ugly but

Comment

Working...
              X