10/22 mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/22 mods?

Whats mods and sights are you guys putting on your 10/22?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

A few 25 round mags and this red dot sight.

Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Has anyone done any bedding to there 10/22?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Get the butler creek 25 round magazines with the steel feed clips, the plastic feed lips tend to jam.

I "riced" mine out with a flash suppressor, folding stock and a scope. It's fun to shoot.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Get the butler creek 25 round magazines with the steel feed clips, the plastic feed lips tend to jam.

I "riced" mine out with a flash suppressor, folding stock and a scope. It's fun to shoot.
          What size scope and do you have any pics of it?

Comment

I ordered 2 25 round mag's with steel lips also and was thing about putting thus scope on it. http://swfa.com/NcStar-3-9x40-Rubber...pe-P47713.aspx So far that's all I have planned before I find more out about bedding. Also what ammo is everyone using? I picked up some Winchester 36 gr plated hollow points to break in my barrel with.

Comment

A suppressor is a must have accessory for the 10/22. Also some kind of trigger work is needed; the factory trigger on the 10/22 is horrible.

Lastly, get one of these-

They quiet the gun down exponentially.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

UTG railed front end, cheapo BSA 3-9x, bipod, and extra mags.
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  A suppressor is a must have accessory for the 10/22. Also some kind of trigger work is needed; the factory trigger on the 10/22 is horrible.

What kind of trigger work did you have done?

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                    What kind of trigger work did you have done?
                    I did a trigger job to my rifle years ago with some info I found on the net, but I will be ordering a volquartsen (sp?) soon.

Comment

Fajen adjustable stock, Vortex Viper 6-20x50, volquartsen sear, lots of time in the saddle.

Comment

I did a trigger job to my rifle years ago with some info I found on the net, but I will be ordering a volquartsen (sp?) soon.
                        Care to share where I can find said info?

Comment

I dont know exactly where I got the info, but ar15 has a bunch of free info-

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

There is a good thread.

Comment

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

A family friendly forum community dedicated to rimfire firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion of all manner of rimfire pistols, rifles, optics, ammo, gunsmithing, customization, reviews, hunting, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

all they are is a 1/4" piece of delrin rod, just FYI. IF someone orders a few feet you can cut everyone on the board a buffer.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X