Modifying my Bulgy Ak-74 - Front handguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying my Bulgy Ak-74 - Front handguard

I am already bored with how my AK-74 looks. I'm not going to tacticool it, but I came across an image of a VEPR...and man it looks sexy.

A) Any way to get a VEPR hand guard to fit on a AK-74?
    B) Anyone know of a front hand guard that is smooth and long (like a mp5 type handguard) or even a Saiga handguard..can it fit?

VEPR:

Bulgarian AK-74:

Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM.

Very similar looking to an hk g3 wide foregrip. Anything can be done, problem will be getting a handguard that fits tight around the gas block.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      I am already bored with how my AK-74 looks. I'm not going to tacticool it, but I came across an image of a VEPR...and man it looks sexy.

A) Any way to get a VEPR hand guard to fit on a AK-74?
      B) Anyone know of a front hand guard that is smooth and long (like a mp5 type handguard) or even a Saiga handguard..can it fit?

VEPR:

Bulgarian AK-74:

Im bored of mine too, but if you want we can go shoot and trade AKs for the day. You shoot mine while I shoot yours.... :shock:
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Been thinking about the UTG front rail for mine so I can put a magpul AFG on it. But not until I can get the iron sights on target. Still wants to shoot right even with the front pin all the way over.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X