Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    An LE trade-in Sig or a Glock.
    You are not getting a LE trade in factory inspected Sig for a little over $200. I don't think I've ever seen them for under $500.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

An LE trade-in Sig or a Glock.
      links for the Sig plz.

Seriously, i want one. or two.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
        What kinda pistol you going to by for a little over 200 bucks?

will put that hipoint to shame AND is MUCH cheaper to shoot

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          You are not getting a LE trade in factory inspected Sig for a little over $200. I don't think I've ever seen them for under $500.
          They were on a lot of surplus websites for around $250 for a while. They come around every couple of years.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Those hi-points are the biggest pieces of shit ever. Like CJ said, everyone I know who has owned one has regretted buying the damn thing.

They are fucking ugly, they are notoriously unreliable, they only have 10 round mags, and they are horrendously inaccurate. To those who say "hey they aren't that bad," then I must ask what your definition of bad is...
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Those hi-points are the biggest pieces of shit ever. Like CJ said, everyone I know who has owned one has regretted buying the damn thing.

They are fucking ugly, they are notoriously unreliable, they only have 10 round mags, and they are horrendously inaccurate. To those who say "hey they aren't that bad," then I must ask what your definition of bad is...

I was given one of the 9mm years ago. Ugliest thing I have ever seen but I swear it hasn't jammed even once in about 600 rounds that I have put through it total just screwing around with it.

I think they get a bad rep because they are 'thug guns'. Mine shoots like a champ though, but who would want to be seen with it? lol.
              www.crossfit.com

Comment

The carbines are far better than the handguns. I've shot both but have owned neither.

Comment

I think the bad rep came from the c9's and their first carbines. But they are much better now. I only have about 300 rounds through mine but have had 0 problems with it. Not saying it's the best gun out there because it's not but I like mine and everyone who has talked trash about mine has changed there mind after shooting it. Just saying

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

I swear I've seen the 9mm carbines posted for less then 150 on THFs. I'd rock it for that price if I wanted a weapon like that. However, 150 dollars in ammo/other stuff is more important right now.

The OP is right, the overall reviews of them are pretty damned good for the money.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

well nevermind then lol
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        well nevermind then lol
                        Remember your old .380? Remember my old 9mm? Cheap guns are fuckin' rubbish bro.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'd rather have a Ruger Deerfield, or a Marlin Camp carbine. Hi-Pointless isn't for me.
                          I've shot a hi point and I own a marlin camp 9... I'll stick with my marlin.

Comment

I have one but have not shot it yet. Hope to soon. I would like a Marlin but have not found one for a decent price.

Comment

I call these my hi-point hi-lights:

^^ another hipoint forum moderator ^^
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                I call these my hi-point hi-lights:

^^ another hipoint forum moderator ^^
                                ERrrrerRRRRr.

My buddy had a 9mm one. It shot better than I expected, fed, fired and extracted reliably. I still had zero interest in purchasing one. The carbines are better than their pistols, that's for sure. It's also not saying much.

Now that I think about it, I can think of 1000 guns that I'd rather have.

Comment

Working...
                                X