No announcement yet.

hi-point carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats gross, get a 10/22 instead it will be cheap and fun too. Probably more
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Wow that looks cheap.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

hi points are the the yugo's of firearms. They are garbage.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          anyone ever owned one? looks like it could be cheap and fun.. has pretty good reviews too
          http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hi-Po...h-All+Products

I have a 4095ts and its a good little carbine. I haven't had any issue with mine. Even passed cheap Tula ammo through it with ease.
          The con's are it heavy and the trigger pull is kinda sticky but suppose to get better with more rounds through it. I only 300 rounds through mine but I love it mine.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

And you can get them cheaper than that I only paid 220 for my 40 cal with a forward grip on it.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

my neighbor was talking about how cool his was.
              I had to pretend
              im no gun snob, but these things seem like pos to me. I'd just buy a pistol , more fucking useful at least.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                my neighbor was talking about how cool his was.
                I had to pretend
                im no gun snob, but these things seem like pos to me. I'd just buy a pistol , more fucking useful at least.
                What kinda pistol you going to by for a little over 200 bucks?

Comment

I'd rather have a Ruger Deerfield, or a Marlin Camp carbine. Hi-Pointless isn't for me.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    anyone ever owned one? looks like it could be cheap and fun.. has pretty good reviews too
                    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hi-Po...h-All+Products
                    They have there own forum also. If your really thinking about getting one check it out. http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php

Comment

2" group at 50 yards? lol

Comment

Hi-point makes garbage, everyone I know that's owned one of those damn things laughs about how much of a mistake it was.

One of the hi-point forum moderators.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                          2" group at 50 yards? lol
                          Most of the ppl on there are first time shooters. lol It will get better groups than that though.

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                            A Hi-Point!
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                              An LE trade-in Sig or a Glock.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X