What would you pay for a Luger C9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay for a Luger C9?

I'm looking for something for home protection & have a friend who wants to sell me his Luger Hi-Point C9, 9mm pistol for $250.00
    I'm curious to get your opinions on the price & the weapon itself.
    To be honest, with a brand new S&W .40 selling for $299 @ Academy sports, I'm a little hesitant to spend $250 for a used 9mm.
    So, please school me... I need it.

Thanks,
    Steve

Originally posted by mustgofaster View Post
    I'm looking for something for home protection & have a friend who wants to sell me his Luger Hi-Point C9, 9mm pistol for $250.00
    I'm curious to get your opinions on the price & the weapon itself.
    To be honest, with a brand new S&W .40 selling for $299 @ Academy sports, I'm a little hesitant to spend $250 for a used 9mm.
    So, please school me... I need it.

Thanks,
    Steve
    I have a 4095ts and its a great little cheap carbine. As for the c9's they can be purchased for about 160 new so no point paying 250 for a used one.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

I did a little more research on it after I posted... No way I'm paying $250 for a used pistol that I could get for $165 new.
      I think that I'm just going to pick up the S&W .40 that I've been looking at for $299.

Comment

Working...
      X