Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went out to ride bikes. Came back to this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went out to ride bikes. Came back to this...

We hauled the bikes in the truck and went to the bike trail. We loaded up and headed out. When we got back, I went to put my helmet in the truck and saw this...

Doh! I guess I forgot to put that away after unholstering and moving my carry piece into bike carry mode. Hahaha!

On second thought, it was probably a good deterent for someone thinking about breaking in.
    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Fuck I thought somebody jacked your truck gun. lol

Comment

lmao.... oops...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Fuck I thought somebody jacked your truck gun. lol
        Yeah that's what I was thinking.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I was about to be bummed!
          2010 Ford SVT Raptor
          2007 Saleen S281-SC
          1998 BMW M Roadster
          1961 Ford F100

Comment

Supertuck FTW
            2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Hmmm. I may buy a spare holster to just leave on the seat of my car. Better then a blinking red light.
              IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post

On second thought, it was probably a good deterent for someone thinking about breaking in.
                Originally posted by GAP View Post
                Hmmm. I may buy a spare holster to just leave on the seat of my car. Better then a blinking red light.
                I would think that it would have the complete opposite effect. Seeing a holster, even empty, they might be more likely to break in, thinking that there is a gun somewhere in the car.
                2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                  I would think that it would have the complete opposite effect. Seeing a holster, even empty, they might be more likely to break in, thinking that there is a gun somewhere in the car.
                  I agree.

thieves ARE that stupid.

I also truely believe many thieves/ bad guys are also stupid enough to not back down when threatened with a gun.
                  That's why I tell my wife to be sure and shoot anyone who would walk towards / approach you while you are ordering them to do something with a gun.
                  they're either very stupid or very dangerous, neither of which you'll have time to figure out!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                    I agree.

thieves ARE that stupid.

I also truely believe many thieves/ bad guys are also stupid enough to not back down when threatened with a gun.
                    That's why I tell my wife to be sure and shoot anyone who would walk towards / approach you while you are ordering them to do something with a gun.
                    they're either very stupid or very dangerous, neither of which you'll have time to figure out!
                    Agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
                    X