Results of the ATF Study could ban shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of the ATF Study could ban shotguns

Well it looks like the ATF study that shook up the s12 market has further ramifications. It looks like the ATF under their definitions would be ban importation of all pump-action and semi-auto shotguns because all are capable of accepting a magazine/box/tube capable of holding more than 5 rounds.

This ban may then be used for a broader reinterpretation for what is considered sporting and its relation to shotguns

comments based on the study can/should be sent to: shotgunstudy@atf.gov

LOL. These guys just never quit. What are we going to do today? BAN SOMETHING!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      LOL. These guys just never quit. What are we going to do today? BAN SOMETHING!
      I wish they would stick to banning crime. Oh wait. What?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I wish they would stick to banning crime. Oh wait. What?
        Why try to ban crime, when criminals provide so much opposition? They'll just stick to banning things that regular citizens should/do hold dear. That way the faggots in suits making this bullshit up don't have to worry about getting shot.

Comment

Good. I hope they keep trying to overstep their bounds. All it does is open them up to legal action. Someone needs to sue them pretty quick over this shit.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Why try to ban crime, when criminals provide so much opposition? They'll just stick to banning things that regular citizens should/do hold dear. That way the faggots in suits making this bullshit up don't have to worry about getting shot.
            DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner!!
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Sent Email.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Good. I hope they keep trying to overstep their bounds. All it does is open them up to legal action. Someone needs to sue them pretty quick over this shit.
                  Bro they stormed a house which resulted in the deaths of 75+ women, children and men. Where was legal action afterwards = NONE

They set up Rand Weaver and backed him into a corner until they shot his wife got shot in the face. Where was the legal action afterwards = NONE

They have been allowing straw purchases by the truck load and then allowing those arms to cross the border into Mexico. Anyword of legal action = NOPE

That is just 3 cases. Fuck up and sell a gun to an illegal with a valid TX ID and watch what happens to you though. BAMM legal action up your ass.

ATF is going no where.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                  X