TX CHL Delayed=cause I am retard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    CJ just for you I am going to save a roll of this stuff and mail it home to you. PM your address. lol

It is the little things in life you should cherrish the most. Like having blue water in the a porta-john vs not.
    haha, I'm sure you focus on that kind of shit when you're stuck in a shipping container No offense, I just never thought I'd see a toilet paper conversion garner such interest
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      haha, I'm sure you focus on that kind of shit when you're stuck in a shipping container No offense, I just never thought I'd see a toilet paper conversion garner such interest
      If you get contractors on a roll with beers, most of us can probably occupy 2-3 hours of BS'ing with crap stories.

Bullets, rockets, mortars, the TP, the bugs, getting hit by something, heat exhaustion and so on and on and on and on.

Besides chow, poops were the highlight of my day.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

my mom buys that thin TP cause they have a septic system. It decomposes faster but it sucks ass at wiping ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          If you get contractors on a roll with beers, most of us can probably occupy 2-3 hours of BS'ing with crap stories.

Bullets, rockets, mortars, the TP, the bugs, getting hit by something, heat exhaustion and so on and on and on and on.

Besides chow, poops were the highlight of my day.
          Bro, I have been out here for 5 years I have enough stories to roll through a few kegs. lol

My water cooler talk would get me terminated from a 9-5 in less than 30 seconds. One of these days I will tell the story about us making a group of young troopers blush because they heard us spinning yarn about how my coworker could suck HIS own dick. They were a loss for words and left. Good times.
          Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-04-2011, 11:41 AM.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So from my office in Afghanistan I find out that my wife received a letter from the State of Texas regarding my CHL. My dumbass did not sign the certificate of training. I totally overlooked the student signature.

I wonder if I should just sell all my firearms and get a bat because I am too retard to follow simple instructions.

So now my wife gets to mail the documents back to me so I can sign and mail back to the State of Texas. Personal business will be so much easier when I quit this overseas shit.

The only good news is that I have 90 days to complete and return the documents.
            Keith, you'd be surprised at how many people do that (forget to sign). More common than you might think.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Keith, you'd be surprised at how many people do that (forget to sign). More common than you might think.

David

DiAnn dropped it in the mail for me two days ago along with some other goodies. I didn't even ask her to scan it to .pdf and email it to me so I could just sign and send. As much as I love her that would be like asking her to move the house to the otherside of our street. I avoid those requests at all possible. Hell she hates to even have to go to the post office to send anything.

Comment

Keith:

Comment

I got my letters today from Texas. So apparently I jacked up two things on my application.

1) I did not sign the student line on the CHL100
                  No big deal I have already signed and will have it in the mail tomorrow back to TX

2) Here is the kicker....I applied under honorably separated service member. I provided my Member 1 form of my DD214 (the only one I was given). Texas sent it back stating that the document does describe my separation as "Honorable". Well I'll be damned if they are 100% correct. There is not even a block for it to say honorable or otherwise. For the past 13 years no one has ever called me out on it. I have used it for my SF86 Secret Clearance application, employment for KBR, Fluor, ISDM etc. my VA loan, and am sure a dozen other times. Texas is the first to call me out on it. I am not mad just confused how I never noticed it or why it doesn't even say either way.

So the solution is that I pay the difference between the military discount and the regular price of $70.00 and mail my signed CHL100

I have to say that after spending 18 minutes on hold to speak to a representative she was very pleasant and helpful. She did say that I can not sign the 100 in crayon.

Comment

Damn. What a beat down, just trying to get a CHL!

BTW - don't sign it in red either, or else you might injure someones ego.

David

Comment

my coworker could suck my own dick. They were a loss for words and left. Good times.

So is he sucking your dick or his?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        So is he sucking your dick or his?

that did not come out right at all.

Comment

I got my letters today from Texas. So apparently I jacked up two things on my application.

1) I did not sign the student line on the CHL100
                          No big deal I have already signed and will have it in the mail tomorrow back to TX

2) Here is the kicker....I applied under honorably separated service member. I provided my Member 1 form of my DD214 (the only one I was given). Texas sent it back stating that the document does describe my separation as "Honorable". Well I'll be damned if they are 100% correct. There is not even a block for it to say honorable or otherwise. For the past 13 years no one has ever called me out on it. I have used it for my SF86 Secret Clearance application, employment for KBR, Fluor, ISDM etc. my VA loan, and am sure a dozen other times. Texas is the first to call me out on it. I am not mad just confused how I never noticed it or why it doesn't even say either way.

So the solution is that I pay the difference between the military discount and the regular price of $70.00 and mail my signed CHL100

I have to say that after spending 18 minutes on hold to speak to a representative she was very pleasant and helpful. She did say that I can not sign the 100 in crayon.
                          Damn, you never got a copy 4 of your DD214? They hammered it into us that copy 4 was the critical one to have for pretty much everything.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Damn, you never got a copy 4 of your DD214? They hammered it into us that copy 4 was the critical one to have for pretty much everything.
                            If I got it I have moved far too many times to find it. I guess that is something I can worry about when I come home for good in September.

Comment

Working...
                            X