TX CHL Delayed=cause I am retard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX CHL Delayed=cause I am retard

So from my office in Afghanistan I find out that my wife received a letter from the State of Texas regarding my CHL. My dumbass did not sign the certificate of training. I totally overlooked the student signature.

I wonder if I should just sell all my firearms and get a bat because I am too retard to follow simple instructions.

So now my wife gets to mail the documents back to me so I can sign and mail back to the State of Texas. Personal business will be so much easier when I quit this overseas shit.

The only good news is that I have 90 days to complete and return the documents.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I wonder if I should just sell all my firearms and get a bat because I am too retard to follow simple instructions.
    Haha I wouldn't worry too much, sometimes the simplest things are the ones you are likely to screw up on.

When I sent my paperwork in, I got a similar letter because on one form I forgot mark my citizenship as American

After correcting the mistake and sending it back, they approved it within a week or two.
    2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

So from my office in Afghanistan I find out that my wife received a letter from the State of Texas regarding my CHL. My dumbass did not sign the certificate of training. I totally overlooked the student signature.

So now my wife gets to mail the documents back to me so I can sign and mail back to the State of Texas. Personal business will be so much easier when I quit this overseas shit.

The only good news is that I have 90 days to complete and return the documents.
      Hell, I'd just have her scribble my signature in there...

...she has power of attorney right? (wink wink)
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Hell, I'd just have her scribble my signature in there...

...she has power of attorney right? (wink wink)
        Nah, ain't worth the bad karma and I try to pride myself on my integrity. Besides, I won't be back on American soil again until September (unless you count 1 day in Miami in May).

That and it gives my wife an excuse to send me a care package like real toilet paper.

Comment

That and it gives my wife an excuse to send me a care package like real toilet paper.
          You mean civilians are stuck with the John Wayne paper too?
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            You mean civilians are stuck with the John Wayne paper too?
            Rougher than sand paper and won't take shit of no one. Yep, same Light House for the blind. It still looks like see through tissue paper. If you don't wrap it about 30 times around your hand you wind up with a disastrous push through.

Comment

Yeah, don't even think about wiping with that stuff with sweaty ass. Once was doing a run around Victory Base, got some squirts and hit the porta-potty. Tried to clean up with like 3 sheets that were left...stuff like vaporized on me. Had to use a sock to wipe ass, walk back to room, shower...run was OVER

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Yeah, don't even think about wiping with that stuff with sweaty ass. Once was doing a run around Victory Base, got some squirts and hit the porta-potty. Tried to clean up with like 3 sheets that were left...stuff like vaporized on me. Had to use a sock to wipe ass, walk back to room, shower...run was OVER

Socks are cheap and you always have two. lol

Comment

Socks are cheap and you always have two. lol
                  I was just over half way through my 10K run...which generally put me the furthest possible distance from my showers that I could be! Should've just went swimming in one of the lakes and let it wash itself out. lol

Comment

Between the sex change and this what else could go wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronco71 View Post
                      Between the sex change and this what else could go wrong!!!
                      I will never take anything off the table. We did get the sex change worked out and I am now the proud owner of both a valid DL and state ID that have all the correct information now. lol

Comment

U want me to mail you a case of Charmin?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          U want me to mail you a case of Charmin?
                          No the wife has my ass covered (no pun intended). I guess I am a candy ass and enjoy the finer things in life. lol

Comment

I never knew so much thought went into wiping shit off your ass.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I never knew so much thought went into wiping shit off your ass.
                              CJ just for you I am going to save a roll of this stuff and mail it home to you. PM your address. lol

It is the little things in life you should cherrish the most. Like having blue water in the a porta-john vs not.

Comment

Working...
                              X