Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just scored on 'ebay' what do y'all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just scored on 'ebay' what do y'all think?

NEW Burris Fullfield II 3x9X40 mm rifle scope, $103.00 good deal Y/N ?

thanks
    Last edited by soap; 04-07-2011, 09:03 PM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Decent for sure.

Seen them for 125-175 on THF, if that is brand new at that price it is good for sure. Either way, not going to wrong with that at 103.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

yeah, im going to use this for the group buy AR. because i have an aimpoint on my DPMS,

BTW, im also bidding on a nikon monarch 2.5-10x42. it's just me and one other bidder.
      current bid is $62, im hoping to wait till last min to outbid him, that one i'll put on a future rem 700,
      Last edited by soap; 03-27-2011, 02:48 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        yeah, im going to use this for the group buy AR. because i have an aimpoint on my DPMS,

BTW, im also bidding on a nikon monarch 2.5-10x42. it's just me and one other bidder.
        current bid is $62, im hoping to wait till last min to outbid him, that one i'll put on a future rem 700,
        Thats a steal on a Monarch. That price might be going up a bit here shortly :P

Comment

i just checked ebay again. bid is still at $62.
          right now ebay is flooded with Monarch's. for some reason only one other bidder and i are battling. i think the trick is to wait at the last minute and bid. the damn computer won't have time to outbid you, if it stays between me & him i know i'll win it for $100, auction ends is 36HRs

anyone looking for optics. check out ebay just play with key words. and when you find something you like. DO NOT bid on it wait last min than move in for the kill,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            i just checked ebay again. bid is still at $62.
            right now ebay is flooded with Monarch's. for some reason only one other bidder and i are battling. i think the trick is to wait at the last minute and bid. the damn computer won't have time to outbid you, if it stays between me & him i know i'll win it for $100, auction ends is 36HRs

anyone looking for optics. check out ebay just play with key words. and when you find something you like. DO NOT bid on it wait last min than move in for the kill,
            esnipe.com FTW automatically bids for you last couple seconds of auction up to the max amount you specify, only bids enough to win......of course your max amount has to be higher than the last highest bid. This keeps from running up the price too.....

Comment

i like to manually bid. on time i lost an item because my max bid came up $2 short,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have the same scope brand new I'd sell if anyone is interested. I sold my rifle before I mounted it.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                  I have the same scope brand new I'd sell if anyone is interested. I sold my rifle before I mounted it.
                  the Monarch $?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The burris, sorry

Comment

Oh ok. That's the one I have already won. How well u like it?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Never used it

Comment

How much u asking

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

$110

Comment

I've been trying to buy a spotting scope from ebay, crazy bastards pay more for used gear then it would cost new from swfa.

Silly me though on multiple occasions I'd get a 150 dollar Burris spotting scope, for 100-125 used (inc shipping). Damned things would go for 160-180.

I have an ego like everyone else, but it strokes my ego to watch people pay more then it would cost new.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X