.40 S&W carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    I paid 520$ for my PM9 new. Forged slide release, polygonal rifled barrel, and some other miscellaneous stuff. I wanted a pocketable gun. There is nothing wrong with the CW9, and the CM9 (same size as PM9, with standard rifled barrel, MIM slide release, etc. Should be priced about 420$ @ sporting arms.
    Yea apparently they went up as the cheapest I have seen them is >$600. Polygonal barrels are nice, but I think I can do with a plain rifled weapon for $200 less

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      Yea apparently they went up as the cheapest I have seen them is >$600. Polygonal barrels are nice, but I think I can do with a plain rifled weapon for $200 less
      The pm9 also comes with 2 magazines instead of 1. I can still buy pm9 or 40 for 520.

Comment

I can still buy pm9 or 40 for 520.
        where at and is that NIB?
        Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
          where at and is that NIB?
          Yessir. It's a local distributor that sells to the public.

Comment

The pm9 also comes with 2 magazines instead of 1. I can still buy pm9 or 40 for 520.
            Pretty good deal. So again not to totally fuck up my original point of sticking with the .40 S&W, I am gonna go try the Glock 36 as well.

Comment

The P239 is a nice. Sigs website still shows they come in .40 cal, and I know a shop that stocks P239's really well.

I'd go with one of the smaller thin pistols that are popular right now though, but thats because I'll carry in a cargo pocket when I can and don't want the weight.
              Last edited by Marss; 04-01-2011, 05:01 AM.

Comment

i carry with a full size sigma .40 s&w and with a cheap pro carry lt iwb holster. no problems as long as wear an under shirt and i cant it just right, so it doesn't bug me when sitting down. a compact would be ideal, but i got use to it and don't even notice it much anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X