• all dressed up............pics

some new things today,

hogue gripe.

aimpoint scope jacket.

aimpoint flip up covers.

good bye,

THE END.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

One of these days I'm getting an Aimpoint. I absolutely love those Hogue grips.

Comment

So far the hogue grip is the best i have found.

I want to try the magpul with the different back straps. If not back to the hogue. I need one in fde.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        thanks for recommending that grip, in a previous thread im a believer now,
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My old roommate is a Hogue, his cousins are the ones that run the business now. I wish I were into firearms as much then as I am now..they sent him free stuff a handful of times.

Comment

Great grips. They also make a battery storage grip plug for them. Got one in mine...it really finishes it off.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              This might be a dumb question since you are an LEO, but have you tried out an EOtech holosight at all?

Comment

holy shit . why do they make the knurled knob so damn big on that thing?
                that thing looks like it would be all up in the my way

Comment

Working...
                X