Bad Reloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Reloads

Picked up 200 rounds of reloaded 9mm at the gun show this past weekend. The seller didnt press the ammo deep enough and the ball sticks in the barrel. Basically if you go to clear the pistol its a no go without dissassembly.

Well that sucks. Give us some info on the seller so we stay away.
    WRX

Comment

Press the bullets in more if you have a press
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLET_DRIVER View Post
        Picked up 200 rounds of reloaded 9mm at the gun show this past weekend. The seller didnt press the ammo deep enough and the ball sticks in the barrel. Basically if you go to clear the pistol its a no go without dissassembly.
        What a jackass to sell out of spec ammo. Yeah just away them more with a press. Is volunteer but i don't load 9mm.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Well that sucks. Give us some info on the seller so we stay away.
          We talked to the seller today and when he comes back towards the end of the month, they are going to exchange the ammo. They were extremely grateful for letting them know about it. They have an automated loader that put out a bad batch. Not many people bought from the batch but they record every name they sell to so all was recalled.

Comment

HINT: NEVER BUY RELOADS from anyone you don't know or trust.

The only reloads I shoot are ones I reload myself.

Comment

Yea I learned this lesson the dangerous way. Having a live round stuck in the chamber is no fun.

Comment

Working...
              X