Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I want to learn to play guitar... (there's more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I want to learn to play guitar... (there's more)

And I decided that the new guitar needed a little friend.

The Guitar:

The Friend:

Man, the gangsters in the 20's should have thought of that!

Comment

hey the old lady said that she doesn't know of anywhere that sells cheap cases, but looks like you got it covered LOL

Comment

Any way to stay incogneegro, right Matt?

Comment

you are worthy!

Comment

Before i got my 5.11 case I used a plano bow case. Fit perfect haha.

Comment

Where can I get one? That's sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                Where can I get one? That's sweet!
                Where can you get a guitar case? Really?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Where can you get a guitar case? Really?
                  I know where to get a guitar case. I don't play guitar, I'm not familiar with anything but the hard cases that dont require straps inside. but it looks like it has straps made for the gun to hold forend and grip instead of the Fender. If all guitar cases are like that well great but don't try and blast me for thinking is was a "guitar case" that was made for a rifle.

Comment

I know where to get a guitar case. I don't play guitar, I'm not familiar with anything but the hard cases that dont require straps inside. but it looks like it has straps made for the gun to hold forend and grip instead of the Fender. If all guitar cases are like that well great but don't try and blast me for thinking is was a "guitar case" that was made for a rifle.
                    I love you like a cousin we don't talk about at the dinner table, but you're on blast. The bag's brand name is in the picture, and I'm willing to bet green money that google isn't broke at your house.

Comment

I love you like a cousin we don't talk about at the dinner table, but you're on blast. The bag's brand name is in the picture, and I'm willing to bet green money that google isn't broke at your house.
                      1. iPhone screen is small and I didn't bother trying to zoom in because it gets blurry
                      2. I was lazy and didn't bother searching when OP could easily say where they got it
                      3. I'm not at home but I'm sure google is working just fine

Comment

1. iPhone screen is small and I didn't bother trying to zoom in because it gets blurry
                        2. I was lazy and didn't bother searching when OP could easily say where they got it
                        3. I'm not at home but I'm sure google is working just fine
                        Valid, dude. I apologize, and owe you a beer.

Comment

Valid, dude. I apologize, and owe you a beer.
                          Thanks.

But back to my original question... Where can I get one? Haha

Comment

Thanks.

But back to my original question... Where can I get one? Haha
                            Musician's Friend. They're about $50. They're Road Runner Classical Guitar bags.

Comment

Musician's Friend. They're about $50. They're Road Runner Classical Guitar bags.
                              Cool, thanks. I need something other than the flimsy RRA case I have now and the guitar case seems pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X